AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nefremo basically said no Zlatan no party
i would buy Nefremo a bottle of whiskey if he was anywhere near me.. just for that comment.. he probably needs it as much as me after watching our season so far..
(11-27-2019, 06:09 PM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]This guy gets it  Okmilan

It still pains me that we could have gotten Aubameyang but wasted it Wallbang

That's just it. We keep buying Kalinic, Silva, Piatek, etc. So much money, that if you put it together qe could have easily afforded someone like Auba. 

(11-27-2019, 07:28 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]nefremo basically said no Zlatan no party

Haha man, not really "no Zlatan no party"...but we need a player like this. A top player in the final 3rd.

(11-27-2019, 09:25 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]i would buy Nefremo a bottle of whiskey if he was anywhere near me.. just for that comment.. he probably needs it as much as me after watching our season so far..

Okmilan
I'll take a whickey even if I didn't need it. But yes....this season has been a killer and i've killed my fair share of drinks during games! Big Grin
(11-27-2019, 06:25 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Currently suffering a cruciate ligament rupture and is out for the whole season, not exactly what we need right now...

We could sign him to keep Caldara company...  Sagrin

(11-27-2019, 07:28 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]nefremo basically said no Zlatan no party

Devilol
(11-28-2019, 12:07 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a whickey even if I didn't need it. But yes....this season has been a killer and i've killed my fair share of drinks during games! Big Grin

hahaha.. its just like 1/3 of the season and i have already ended up shitfaced more times than the whole of last season..
(11-28-2019, 05:29 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha.. its just like 1/3 of the season and i have already ended up shitfaced more times than the whole of last season..

hahaha. I think we're all in that boat. 

I usually drink whisky because I like it... But this season I've been drinking whisky because I need it.
tuttosport

the end is nearing, zalatan requests are met by milan

milannews

zalatan to be in milanello in mid december to prepare. things are almost finished
(11-28-2019, 02:20 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]We could sign him to keep Caldara company...  Sagrin

For that we can pay someone a small sum to kick and injure one of our current garbage players. We have plenty of players who deserves more time in the stands...
Zlatan only profile Milan's looking at
(11-28-2019, 05:44 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha. I think we're all in that boat. 

I usually drink whisky because I like it... But this season I've been drinking whisky because I need it.

i actually have 2 friends who got really worried that i've been drinking way more than last 6months.. and i got drunk senseless like 4 times that someone had to send me home.. they thought i had girl problems and confronted her.. when she denied.. all 3 asked me in a mini intervention.. all were shocked it was actually coz of Milan..

all is cool now though.. they thought i need a new interest.. but i told them, i've loved Milan before they came into my life.. and Milan will stay in my life, with or without them.. lol.. sorry for being out of topic reza!