AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 7: Genoa vs. Milan (Saturday, October 5, 2019 19:45 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
It is time to forget about this mortifying defeat against Fiorentina at San Siro (I am sure people won't heed my advice), and move on to the next match, the true relegation battle!  Sagrin

Of course the question is: who will be sitting at our bench when this game starts? No, I am not talking about 9 vs. 17, 10 vs. 39, 20 vs. 4, or 8 vs. the world Sagrin , you know that I am talking about whether or not Giampaolo will be replaced or be given a second, or third, or fourth chance? Sadly, as a Milan fan, I have no other option but to support him, regardless, even though at this point the odds of him turning out to be another Sacchi or SAF looks too close to zero to even dream of. 

However, I do have a strong feeling that we will start to move up the ladder, starting next week at Stadio Ferrarris (hey, wasn't that GP's home stadium last season?  Devilol) No, I can't back up my argument scientifically, so you can call it wishful thinking. But who cares? We are going to start to win. Mathematically, we can still get 100 points (33 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses). We will have to be careful for the rest of the season as we have room for only one more draw. Grinundwech

Forza Milan.
  3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera
what time is the match? I dont want to spend my precious sleep if its 02.00 am (in Asia) and the line-up is as of last matches.. I smell another defeat here.
currently, it is indeed scheduled at an early morning Asian time. I don't see that changed. Big Grin

aka edysim? now is everyone changing their name? Big Grin
Right. Genoa match next up. The Manager will not be changed before this game. Surely this is his LAST chance. Going into a International break. He will have to go if we do not pick up a win. I have predicted us in the comp part of this forum to win. I am doing that as a tactic. Really i think we will be lucky if we get a point.
(09-30-2019, 05:08 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]currently, it is indeed scheduled at an early morning Asian time. I don't see that changed. Big Grin

aka edysim? now is everyone changing their name? Big Grin

What's the time this time kinda looks like I have woke up till 3AM
I am rooting for a victory, because I know that this coach will stay regardless.
The question will be how MG will break down a five man mid field. Everyone has figured out that kills us. Also MG needs to figure out if he is committing to 433 or back to 4123 aka is Suso starting. I think going back to his original tactics with Bona as CAM and Pacman on the left is our best team.
i hope for

....................donnarumma...........................

Conti ............Durate..............Rmagnoli.........Theo

...............................Biglia...................................

Suso..............................................................Bona

...............................Paqueta..................................

...................Piatek..............................Leao.............

bennacer... paqueta

rebic...piatek
Do your health a favour, and don' watch Ac Milan games.
(10-01-2019, 04:15 AM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]The question will be how MG will break down a five man mid field. Everyone has figured out that kills us. Also MG needs to figure out if he is committing to 433 or back to 4123 aka is Suso starting. I think going back to his original tactics with Bona as CAM and Pacman on the left is our best team.

Imo, this is the key for him if he wants to prolong his Milan career.
He spent an entire summer working on 4312. Not only that, but he's played it through his career (at least in the last several years since he's been a feature in serie A). This is what he knows and what he is comfortable with. It's also no surprise that we look clueless in the final 3rd. The movement and the runs just aren't good enough. We bring the ball there, but then we struggle to do anything with it. I'd like to see that in a 4312.

The key is obviously Suso. This is the guy that will cost Giampaolo his job. He has done close to nothing in the first 6 games, and he is the only person incapable of playing in another formation other then a 433. 
The other guy that's alreary costing Giampaolo his job is Calhanoglu. This guy cost us 2 goals vs Fiorentina. He looks like an amateur on the field. You see midfielders misplacing or losing the ball like that maybe once or twice a year. This guy does it multiple times per game, and against Fiorentina it cost us 2 goals. 

So, FFS, just do the following:
1) Drop Suso and Calhanoglu. 
2) Play a 4312 with either Bonaventura or Paqueta in the hole and the other as LCM, along with Bennacer and Kessie. 
3) Play Rebic/Leao as the CFs. Leao IS a CF. Stop putting every pacey/skillfull player out on the damn wing. Get them closer to goal and they'll score goals (case and point with Leao vs Fiorentina).
4) A potential option to explore is moving Bennacer further up (aka Sensi in Inter). He is very good on the ball in tight spots and has great vision and a great shot. We would gain a lot with him closer to goal. Look at Inter with Sensi. He is scoring goals and assisting (is involved with) in every game. I can definitely see Bennacer do the same.

AND STICK TO THIS! Fuck Suso and Calhanoglu. These jokers have been here for years now and disappoint every year. They are good enough for mid-table. So drop them. This team can survive without them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30