AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan all in for Spalletti?
Football Italia
8 Minutes Ago

Luciano Spalletti is reportedly in advanced talks with Milan, who are hoping to appoint the former Inter boss.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan are “pushing hard” to not only agree personal terms with Spalletti but also release him from his Inter contract.

The 60-year-old left Inter at the end of last season following successive top-four finishes in Serie A but is contracted to the club until 2021.

Nonetheless, the newspaper expects the Rossoneri to formalise Marco Giampaolo’s dismissal once they have struck a deal with the ex-Roma man.

It comes despite Giampaolo leading the Diavolo to a 2-1 win against Genoa on Saturday.

Maximum Christmas for spalletti
(10-07-2019, 12:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]So does Spalleti = 4231? Likely, right?

I do think that this squad is made for 4312, but if Spalleti can make his 4231 work, then whatever. Fine with me.
The issue is that we have to keep watching Suso on the right. Forget about pressing high or playing quick with Suso.
Suso is Milan best player right now...whether we like it or not..this guy can produce moment of magic and already did it for several season. (FYI, I'm not his fan)..and it seems that other players "agree" with it...that's why everyone just pass the ball to Suso and hope something will happen.

It's similar with Ibra...because of him..Milan can't play quick..always predictable..as other player always pass the ball to him...However,ibra is ibra, he made Nocerino looked like WC player.

The key here for the next coach is to create more balance attacking sides,not just pass to the Right/Suso...so the Left side must be involved more...this Season Milan had qualities on the left side (Theo,Paqueta,Rebic/Leao) and this can be done.

Spalleti's Inter played balanced Left-Right when attacking..Perisic(LF)..Politano/Candreva(RF)
Sport_Mediaset

: Luciano Spalletti is very close to agreeing to train for Milan
#Corsport

The Milan management reached out to Massimiliano Allegri to take over but the Italian coach turned down the offer
Mediaset ✒

Milan - Spalletti is now closer: the former Roma coach as well as Inter to say yes to Rossoneri
Sounds like Spalletti's our next coach then. I'm very happy with that tbh. He's a solid coach with lots of experience, and he knows what it takes to get a team into the CL. I think he's a big enough name as well that the players are more likely to follow him. And then his style of football should suit our current squad well.
(10-07-2019, 12:53 PM)ilgrandemilan Wrote: [ -> ]Suso is Milan best player right now...whether we like it or not..this guy can produce moment of magic and already did it for several season. (FYI, I'm not his fan)..and it seems that other players "agree" with it...that's why everyone just pass the ball to Suso and hope something will happen.

And yet nothing happens. The guy is completely out of ideas. Its like he forgot how to play football.
A new coach must realize offensive movement needs drastic rework. Suso being best player means nothing if there is no offensive production and the often service does not exist. Spalletti is not a bad coach but he is not to make the big changes needed. For example 4-2-3-1 with Piatek and Suso in the 1 and 3 is not going to magically work just cause new coach.
Interesting to note that Spalletti would still be at Inter had Conte fell through
We needed change and in these times I know we can't get top tier names ,I am very happy to get Spalletti.

----- Defense
---Kessie---Bennacer
Suso-----pac------jack/ante
-----------leoa-------------