AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-10-2020, 06:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Rangnick has denied there's a Milan deal. "There's nothing to it. There once were some loose enquiries."

could be diplomatic. could be total truth. not sure how to interpret this. 

all i know is that Boban's casualty is probably meaningless. What a hothead. He has a history of that anyway. O

DrDejan

https://www.football-italia.net/153089/m...me-respect

After being pushed aside, it seems he will tender his resignation.
Sheva wants to coach Milan one day.
According to German agency DPA, Red Bull have appointed a new Head of Global Soccer in the form of Oliver Mintzlaff, a role and a figure in a very similar scope to the one Rangnick currently holds.
Milan will have a decisive meeting with Ralf Rangnick next week according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
Quote:Sky Italia journalist Manuele Baiocchini (via MilanNews) confirmed earlier today that Rangnick will be Milan’s next manager and will have a dual role as head coach and sporting director, something ‘unprecedented’ in Italy.

He added (via MilanLive) that this will likely mean the end of Paolo Maldini’s time at the club, given that he has twice publicly declared that Rangnick was not suitable for Milan, so collaborating with him is tough to imagine.

Maldini should stay at club at whatever position he gets in Management, his importance to the club is ignored, Maldini had played a major role in convincing defenders to join Milan, whether it's Theo deal, convincing Kalulu, Riad Tahar. If we have to get Malang Sarr, Maldini 'factor' would be a key. Maldini 'pull' factor would be important if we have to get young talented defenders and Bosman deals for defenders.
Some of these make little sense, just this week the same rumour makers said reason Kalulu accepted Milan is cause of Maldini
I really like the influence of Maldini in the transfer market, hopefully Kalulu will become another Theo in RB.
Sky: Milan will extend Stefano Pioli's contract to June 2022

LOL, now in such a hurry for what?
(07-21-2020, 10:38 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Sky: Milan will extend Stefano Pioli's contract to June 2022

LOL, now in such a hurry for what?

counting chickens before they are hatched Icon_lol2