AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 19: Novara vs. Milan (Sunday, January 22, 2012, 15:00 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Let's kick Novara's ass again. Big Grin This Sunday we will travel to their stadium with artificial turf (correct me if I am wrong) instead of grass, or in San Siro's case, mud. Grinundwech

A win is a win, and let's do it within 90 minutes this time.

Nesta is suspended, I believe. Obviously, Aquilani and Boateng are still out (both expected to miss Arsenal game Sad), joining Flamini, Gattuso, Cassano, and Yepes.

No words on Pato ATM. Some says that he may not be injured. Hopefully that's true. We have a very hectic schedule ahead of us, and will need a lot of healthy players.

I am not Allegri, so I don't know who he will pick for this game, but my hope is:

------------------------Ibrahimovic--------------------------
----------Robinho---------------------El Shaarawy---------
--Nocerino-----------van Bommel----------Merkel--------
--Zambrotta-------Silva------Mexes--------Abate--------
--------------------------Abbiati-----------------------------

On the players:
Ibrahimovic: he will play; I don't think anyone would question that;
R70: without Pato, I believe it is a no-brainer;
SES: I hope that he gets to start again; he is young, so probably he is not tired. Big Grin but he should be less selfish and try to pass more.
Nocerino: he wasn't that good in today's game, but I would still start him.
MVB: he is well rested and ready to kick some ass, I hope.
Merkel: I am happy with his first game today, unlike others who criticized him. I thought he is a bit rusty but he fought (effectively too) for every ball, and hopefully with more training sessions, he would become better technically and tactically. and yes, he is young so doesn't need to rest. I hope that he got a muscle cramp not an injury today. I really can't think of any other decent midfielders at this moment. Sad

GO MILAN! I am hoping that we win and Juventus draws against Atalanta, so that we could claim the half way title (whatever that is called). Smile
I'm hoping for a win AND no injury. The latter is more likely to happen on this kind of turf though.
Antonini looks like he's going to join the other injured players ...
When Milan went into extra time with Novara yesterday, I actually had no complaint: (1) I knew for sure that we were going to win Big Grin; (2) I got to watch 30 more minutes of Milan and I would never be upset with that; (3) I believed that Novara would be equally tired for this weekend's Serie A. However, I didn't foresee the struck of such a massive injury or injury scare, from Antonini to Pato, from Merkel to El Shaarawy to Ambrosini. This month ahead is crazy, and we certainly can't afford losing players like that. It is last year's injury crisis all over again. Sad

Looks like we are in the midst of another injury crisis...Lets see if the fit members of the squad can take home the 3 points from the basement dwellers.

This is no walk-over, and we must be fully focused, and clinical in our finishing.
(01-19-2012, 05:49 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ](3) I believed that Novara would be equally tired for this weekend's Serie A.

For Coppa game yesterday their coach made seven changes from their last league game's line-up so I don't think they'll be that tired. But I'm sure we can win this kind of game. After all the records show that we're the flat track bullies this season Smile
This is getting ridiculous but Antonini and Abbiati are now Injured as well.
Here's the ridiculous lineup that's being spoken about on Gazzetta and other sources...

-------Robinho -------- Ibra----

---------------Seedorf-------

Nocerino - Van Bommel - Ambrosini

Mesbah - Silva - Mexes - Abate

----------------Amelia
(01-20-2012, 03:05 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]This is getting ridiculous but Antonini and Abbiati are now Injured as well.
Here's the ridiculous lineup that's being spoken about on Gazzetta and other sources...

----------------Amelia

Should be

---------------SES-------

Nocerino - Van Bommel - Merkel

----------------Amelia

And we'll be fine. Sagrin
(01-20-2012, 02:20 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2012, 05:49 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ](3) I believed that Novara would be equally tired for this weekend's Serie A.

For Coppa game yesterday their coach made seven changes from their last league game's line-up so I don't think they'll be that tired. But I'm sure we can win this kind of game. After all the records show that we're the flat track bullies this season Smile

Thanks for the information. I wasn't familiar with Novara's typical Serie A lineup. Looks like we might be even more tired than they are, considering our injury situation.

but yes, I do agree that we should be able to win this type of game. and thanks for helping me learn a new phrase today (flat-track bully). Okmilan
(01-20-2012, 03:05 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]This is getting ridiculous but Antonini and Abbiati are now Injured as well.

----------------Amelia
Wow, that lineup would be terrible. But I dont think it will happen, Allegri cant be so stupid to field that lineup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6