AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Team News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
# Conti

I will be back as strong as my goal is to be on Mancini's list in the next Euro

i hope so, you deserve it. you've been through alot
#LaGazzetta

Theo Hernandez shares rise. After only 18 million euros, the French now have a market value of 35 million euros and are the best left back right now in Italy.
Back in 2017 Bonucci said: in 4 years, milan will win the champions league again
Bonaventura: "Going back to the champions needs a miracle, but it's not just impossible. we need to be there in every match till the end of first round
(11-26-2019, 08:32 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Bonaventura: "Going back to the champions needs a miracle, but it's not just impossible. we need to be there in every match till the end of first round

I will throw a party if we qualify for Europa this season.
CL is still possible, if we are able to beat the underdogs we face from now on. we are finished i think with the top 5 . yet, that depends not only on us, but,i thnk we can swap places with Cagliari at the end. ( my wish)
Tuttosport

Piatek on bench starting from parma match
[Image: 78897704_792287251195085_646571200583879...e=5E4253B9]
Bona in the last two matches.

Started and played two full match

Scored milan's goal in the match that ended 1-1 and had a shot that theo scored from its rebound in the match that ended 0-1 to milan

He contributed 90% in milan's last 4 points
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
First game of the season- parma-, where we actually saw an improvement. Team played with a sense of unity that was not felt before.

It's going to be a near impossible task to reach 4th, but if we can string 5 wins together we might find ourselves within striking distance of it by mid January next year.

Bologna away -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
Sassuolo at home -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
Atalanta away -> if we are on a 3 match win streak, we might have the morale to pull it off, but its gonna be really hard, most likely a draw here.
Sampdoria at home -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
Cagliari away -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4