AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-04-2020, 09:12 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]As Roca has rejected Milan move, Whom should we make a move for? Apart of Tonali.

Journalist Luis Gerardi: In the notebook of Paolo Maldini there is the name Florentino Luis from Benfica and the name of a surprise from Spain
Gerardi saw Maldini's notebook?? Big Grin

Wait...people still carry notebooks around? Haha
(08-04-2020, 09:48 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ] 
Journalist Luis Gerardi: In the notebook of Paolo Maldini there is the name Florentino Luis from Benfica and the name of a surprise from Spain

it must be messi from spain :)
# Urgent from Sky: aurier said [Yes] to Milan ... Now Calabria must go
I hope the surprise from spain isnt called Jovic
(08-04-2020, 09:48 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ] 

Both Denis Zakaria and Boubakary Soumaré are better (and definitely more proven) than Florentino Luis IMO. I am sure there are many more options inn Maldini's notebook.
(08-04-2020, 10:26 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]it must be messi from spain Smile

We have a buyback clause for Suso of Sevilla
(08-04-2020, 10:44 PM)MAEV Wrote: [ -> ]Both Denis Zakaria and Boubakary Soumaré are better (and definitely more proven) than Florentino Luis IMO. I am sure there are many more options inn Maldini's notebook.

Zakaria is difficult signing as he is pretty expensive and will play in UCL this season

Soumare a good shout Okmilan
(08-04-2020, 10:34 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]# Urgent from Sky: aurier said [Yes] to Milan ... Now Calabria must go

Question for everyone..

If we do sign Aurier and get rid of one of Calabria or Conti, who would you sell?

I'd get rid of Conti personally.
(08-04-2020, 11:05 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Question for everyone..

If we do sign Aurier and get rid of one of Calabria or Conti, who would you sell?

I'd get rid of Conti personally.

I will sell both

We have Kalulu for the backup.