AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Continuing our tradition of giving away young talented players.
(04-11-2020, 03:01 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]So today we get one of the silliest transfer rumours I have seen, and that says a lot!

To get Tonali we offer Gabbia, Plizzari, and Pobega to Brescia. The way the article is written ALL three are in the deal.

No, please. This is fairly a stupid deal. Include Plizzari only and pay the rest of money pls don't let Pobega and Gabbia go they are promising youngsters. Sell Hakan in the summer to finance money
(04-11-2020, 03:01 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]So today we get one of the silliest transfer rumours I have seen, and that says a lot!

To get Tonali we offer Gabbia, Plizzari, and Pobega to Brescia. The way the article is written ALL three are in the deal.

Give them someone else like Hakan instead plus $$$.
No chance we should let any of those three go.

I can bullshit anyway. More rubbish talk IMO.

(04-11-2020, 04:21 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]No, please. This is fairly a stupid deal. Include Plizzari only and pay the rest of money pls don't let Pobega and Gabbia go they are promising youngsters. Sell Hakan in the summer to finance money
Nainggolan linked with us. Cagliari doesn't buy his contract from Inter
priority is Sandro Tonali's signature as soon as possible. We have the players willingness to join us. Soon there will be competition of Merda and Juve, so its wise to move fast and seal the deal before its too late. Apparently , our offer is Plizzari plus money for him. i am against sending out plizzari, but keen on Tonali. partnership with benacer and maybe an experienced player as nainggolan or rakitic , would make the mix of young and experienced perfect, which is a guarantee for fluid game and best feeding for our attack.

another prob spot that needs immediate fix is the right back. currently dont know what are the options in the market, but, another season with calabria and conti is a total waste. we are suffering since ages there, wondering how maldini, boban didnt find a proper fix for it.
Nainggolan is only 31 years old, soon turning 32. I thought he was much older than that. In that case, if he isn't too expensive, I don't mind taking him, albeit 10 years too late (yet again!). and his hate of Juventus is genuine and strong. Big Grin

Rakitic would be really nice, but I doubt he would come cheap at all.

I am disheartened with the current RB situation. Who would have thought Conti and Calabria would continually underperform and we can't even rely on even one. I wonder if Darmian can come cheap? He is still only 30 years old, and transfermarkt lists his market value at $7.15m at this moment. Surely we can afford him?
(04-13-2020, 05:14 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Nainggolan is only 31 years old, soon turning 32. I thought he was much older than that. In that case, if he isn't too expensive, I don't mind taking him, albeit 10 years too late (yet again!). and his hate of Juventus is genuine and strong. Big Grin

Rakitic would be really nice, but I doubt he would come cheap at all.

I am disheartened with the current RB situation. Who would have thought Conti and Calabria would continually underperform and we can't even rely on even one. I wonder if Darmian can come cheap? He is still only 30 years old, and transfermarkt lists his market value at $7.15m at this moment. Surely we can afford him?

I don't think he's an upgrade over the 2 stooges. Might as well keep them. Icon_lol2
(04-13-2020, 07:10 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he's an upgrade over the 2 stooges. Might as well keep them. Icon_lol2

But Darmian can defend (I think Big Grin)

Conti can only attack, and can't defend to save his own life. 
Calabria can't do either. 

Seeing that a defender first and foremost needs to know how to defend, I think he is an upgrade, perhaps you can argue not by much.  Devilol and he is old a champion.  Devilol (wasn't he with us back in 2007?)
Quote:Monday April 13 2020

Milan 'want Castrovilli for Paqueta'
By Football Italia staff

Fiorentina have reportedly rejected an offer from Milan to trade Lucas Paqueta for Gaetano Castrovilli.

Fiorentina failed with a last-ditch bid to take Paqueta on loan in January, but Sport Mediaset writes they are still keen on the midfielder.

Aware of the Viola’s interest, the Rossoneri would have tried to use it as a way to tap into Castrovilli, proposing a straight swap for the two players.

However, the broadcaster warns the Tuscan side responded with a resounding ‘no’.

Milan splashed out around €40m on the 22-year-old in January, but he has paid them back with just one goal and three assists in 36 appearances.

They are thought to be demanding €30m for his services, but until now - concludes Sport Mediaset - only Benfica have tabled €20m.

https://www.football-italia.net/152089/m...li-paqueta

A resounding "no"? WTF was that? 
Why can't we just have faith in Paqueta?
Paqueta is willing to leave Milan. He doesn't want to stay and Milan don't want to to keep him. So itsba win-win for both