AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other currency yes Grinundwech

[Image: yOYuMtc.jpg]
this is fake news. never gonna happen, sleepy Ozil will end up in the Erdogan club Basaksehir or Fenerbahce at best.
It is great to have world class player like Ozil but our strategy is not like Inter. We don't want an immediate success without having continuity and harms the club terrible in the long run. Just like have faced with Milan in the last 8 years. Ozil's salary will be insane compare to our average salary.

If Hakan doesn't peform, it is great to have him, giving confidence for our youngsters but we have already enough 'old' starters. Ibra and Kjaer made big impact for our young players and it's already enough. We don't need other old player in our starting line-up.
I don't think I believe Ozil rumours until he's at the club.

I would prefer we try to keep Diaz and Hakan unless he really does ask 5M+
Ongoing talks btw Milan and Hakans Agent who demands wage increase. It might be a part of the strategy to keep his demads low, with the Ozil rumor
or the other way around, because milan is being linked with ozil, that means milan can afford to pay the wages hakan ask
Milan scouts are always active. The club tried to sign Alejandro Balde 17 year-old left-back of Barcelona in the summer but couldn't due to many reasons including economic ones. The player still attracts interest. There may be new approaches in the next mercato. (MilanNews)  Get him he is being touted as La Masia's best LB graduate since Alex Grimaldo

Vitaliy Mykolenko of Dynamo Kyiv is a Ukrainian left-back, and if necessary he can play as a centre-back. He's 21 years old. He is one of the players that Milan keeps a close eye on. (Longo) he player has great physical strength which is also combined with excellent technique. Dynamo Kyiv values him at €12M. He's a less expensive option than Sporting Lisbon's player Nuno Mendes, another left back who Maldini and Massara like very much.

If negotiations for the renewal don't go as planned for Milan. Fabio Pratici, Sports Director of Juventus, would be ready to launch an attempt to sign Hakan. (CM)
(10-12-2020, 11:11 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Milan scouts are always active. The club tried to sign Alejandro Balde 17 year-old left-back of Barcelona in the summer but couldn't due to many reasons including economic ones. The player still attracts interest. There may be new approaches in the next mercato. (MilanNews)  Get him he is being touted as La Masia's best LB graduate since Alex Grimaldo

Vitaliy Mykolenko of Dynamo Kyiv is a Ukrainian left-back, and if necessary he can play as a centre-back. He's 21 years old. He is one of the players that Milan keeps a close eye on. (Longo) he player has great physical strength which is also combined with excellent technique. Dynamo Kyiv values him at €12M. He's a less expensive option than Sporting Lisbon's player Nuno Mendes, another left back who Maldini and Massara like very much.

If negotiations for the renewal don't go as planned for Milan. Fabio Pratici, Sports Director of Juventus, would be ready to launch an attempt to sign Hakan. (CM)

Who is Alex Grimaldo?

Mykolenko the one that Sheva has recommended us before?
https://sempremilan.com/from-spain-playm...k-deal/amp

Regarding the Ozil links and Hakan renewal.. mhmm.. i'd take an average day Ozil over Hakan any day of the week.. Statistics actually prove that him being labelled as lazy is crazy.. the dude runs more than any Arsenal player every game he started.. even the ones he got subbed off.. he is among top 3 distance covered. He just isnt that good at winning the ball back.. and his assist per season is quite impressive. Wondee what his wages would be like if he is coming..
(10-13-2020, 12:22 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]https://sempremilan.com/from-spain-playm...k-deal/amp

Regarding the Ozil links and Hakan renewal.. mhmm.. i'd take an average day Ozil over Hakan any day of the week.. Statistics actually prove that him being labelled as lazy is crazy.. the dude runs more than any Arsenal player every game he started.. even the ones he got subbed off.. he is among top 3 distance covered. He just isnt that good at winning the ball back.. and his assist per season is quite impressive. Wondee what his wages would be like if he is coming..

I think one of our strength is the ability to winning the ball back and it often results to goals. Our offensive players especially the attacking midfielders (wings and CAM) keeps running chasing the lost ball. 

You said Ozil runs more than any other Arsenal player, the question if he now could run in full game to press high like our players? Not necessarily 90 minutes but overall. 

I rate Ozil significantly higher than Hakan, the German is a word class player. The problem is if his character suits to our high-pressing tactic. In addition, in the next couple of days he will be 32 years old. I am afraid his fitness will hinder to fulfill the instructions what to do on the field from our coach to our starting CAM. His wage would be big. It is  actually OK to pay a lot of money for world class player, the problem is for how many years he could deliver world class form? We have so much experience in paying former world class or quality players who could not play like we had expected and it turned to a big problem for us, paying a lot of money for bench player.