AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-25-2020, 12:04 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Canadian player at Milan?  Musik005  Angel

if you can only pick one, would you want an Iranian or Canadian player at Milan? Big Grin I don't think either has happened in the past, right?  

For me, it is easy. I have seen American player (Ibra's best friend Onyewu Big Grin), then Chinese boss, and American boss at Milan. Grinundwech
Big Grin

Hasn't happened before. Should sign Azmoun when Ibra leaves AND sign David to replace Rebic Grinundwech
We will soon become a true team of David. Every other team is now a team of Goliath for us now.
the Rossoneri management is working to bring in a center-back, with an eye to the future. The new name on their wish list is Mohamed Simakan, the 19-year-old (20 in May) who plays for Strasbourg. This season, the defender has played 25 games in all comps and his price tag is rather low, just over €10m. Once the Coronavirus emergency is over, negotiations could start with the French side.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, talking about the 2005 Italian class, there is one player that has ended up on the notebook of every talent scout: Kevin Leone. In Italy, Milan and Juve are monitoring the player, in addition to Wolfsburg in Germany.
(04-25-2020, 05:55 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin

Hasn't happened before. Should sign Azmoun when Ibra leaves AND sign David to replace Rebic Grinundwech

and Wu lei too
Rugani linked
Bologna wants Calabria

Tuttomercatoweb (via MilanLive) are reporting that chief scout Geoffrey Moncada has set his sights upon Wisla Krakow, a 17-year-old striker who has scored three goals in 14 appearances for the Polish side so far this season. However, a number of Europe’s other elite sides are also chasing Buksa, including Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Inter, Atalanta, Roma, and Sassuolo.
(04-27-2020, 03:44 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Bologna wants Calabria

if they buy calabria, they can have conti gratis.
Milan must replace Ibra with Artem Dzyuba who will be a free agent in summer in order to finance money for Tonali
Dzyuba , mwahahahah. Better get Kalinic back