AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Depay would be an excellent choice, of course if the thing is true. TMW is a crap source, yet we were linked to Depay in the past. utilizing him as a LWF or SS doesnt change a thing, its miles better than see than Hakan as LWF. Depay is a versatile player, who has pace, can dribble and make assists, something we lack.

but, is his only 20m valued? is that true ?
Apparently his deal runs out next summer and he won't renew. He's also coming back from a knee injury, so yes, the 20mil price tag is very realistic (especially with the economic state clubs are in at the moment). Also, with the French League over, Lyon will not qualify for any european football next season.

I'd take Depay in a heart beat. But the thing is, he has to be given freedom on the field to perform at his best. Essentially, for me, he'd be taking Zlatan's spot. Sometimes a #10, sometimes a #9. Support Striker, but not quite the true sense. If we buy him and stick him on the wide left, we'll be disappointed.
I've always thought Depay is best compared to for example Totti/Del Piero kind of player. Able to score, but also capable of great vision and the final pass. He doesn't play off a striker, like for example Sheva did. He plays another 5 meters behind to where Sheva was playing for example. I'm very excited of the idea of seeing him here. He's been excellent for Lyon where he was putting in the numbers but not only that, he did so much more for them than just goals/assits.

The rumours we are seeing are exciting to be honest. Atal, Depay, Tonali, Szoboszlai. This would be be an incredible market for us. And to be honest, that could possibly be done for around 100mil.
Depay (20), Szoboszlai (rumour says around 25), Tonali (40), Atal (20). These prices are from what's being said in the rumours. In the current state, I think they are reasonable and realistic.

We'd than only need a starting CB alongside Romagnoli. A CF will depend on what happens with Zlatan.
Apparently Gazidis now wants to keep Maldini.
According to the Belgian outlet Gazet de Antwerpen, the Rossoneri have set their sights on KV Mechelen’s Aster Vranckx. The midfielder has made nine appearances in the top flight this season, bagging one goal and two assists.
However, Milan are not alone in the race, as stated in the report. Man City are closely minoring the situation of the 17-year-old, in addition to 18-year-old Issa Kabore, and have scouted them both on several occasions.
"Luka Jovic could be out for 2-3 months after breaking a heel bone at home"
(05-08-2020, 07:18 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]"Luka Jovic could be out for 2-3 months after breaking a heel bone at home"

Okmilan saved our 35M
Definitely.
i think we shouldnt buy luka jovic, the guy is so unprofessional
I have read lately in the serbian media that jovic is something like serbian Balloteli
Gazzetta still reporting on contacts with Jovic' agent. Value is €40-50m. Please let it just be silly season crap. We should drop this supposed interest immediately. We need serious athletes.