AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan will scout 4 players in Partizan vs Red Star
2 from each side, Milan are ready to cast their eyes on two talents from each side. For the visiting side there is Zeljko Gavric and Veljko Nikolic, a left winger and a playmaker respectively. Gavric has eight goals and seven assists in 29 games this season (all competitions), while Nikolic has one goal and one assist in 10 appearances.
Teenage duo Lazar Pavlovic (centre-back) and Filip Stevanovic are the two Partizan players that Milan like. The latter in particular is considered a big star of Serbian football; a playmaker who also chips in with goals and now is ready for the next big step.

Milan is targeting Flamengo full back Caio Roque which has 70M release clause but financial problems, Flamengo can sell him for less.

Napoli begin negotiations for Milan target Szoboszlai.
Hungarian CT Marco Rossi responded to the local media regarding Dominic #Szoboszlai's links to #Lazio, #Milan & #Napoli.  Saying he'll pick where he'll get to play in the starting eleven.  And as it stands he'd only have a chance to walk into the starting team at Milan.
A Hungarian in Milan. WTF.

I could never imagine in our glory days that Milan could indeed sink so low one day that it would consider hiring a Hungarian footballer for the starting eleven.

How the mighty have fallen.
(06-10-2020, 01:59 PM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]A Hungarian in Milan. WTF.

I could never imagine in our glory days that Milan could indeed sink so low one day that it would consider hiring a Hungarian footballer for the starting eleven.

You are not serious, right? You can't be....

We did had Liberian, Georgian, Paraguayan... so what
He could be a great add on.
I wouldn’t even care if he was from Antarctica.

George Weah was a loner from Liberia and he was world class.
It'a 2020. Football is a global sport with experts and talents in every small corner. Where the players come from is no longer relevant in this day and age. 30 years ago you could expect a player from Germany to be way ahead of his peers in Mali for example due to the training facilities, coaching and expert advice, etc. But this is no longer the case. You can now have Senegal beat Brazil in a WC. 30-40 years ago, Brazil would have won the game 5-0 and not even breathe heavy at the end.

Would you turn down Haaland too cause Norwegians aren't known to be world class ballers? Lol

After having legendary Italians, Argentinaian, Uruguayans Spanish and Brazilians like Bertolacci, Suso, Adriano, Laxalt, Mauri, Biglia I am happy to get a talented Hungarians and Bulgarians
If the next signing is not Iranian I will ban all of you Grinundwech