AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
We'd better play this one as CL final.forza milan!!!
(02-05-2012, 01:02 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]This is the official squad for tomorrow's game:

Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Ely, Mesbah, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Cristante, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Seedorf, Van Bommel, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.

Interesting to see the two young players, Ely and Cristante, though I doubt either would see any minute.

At least they got chance to have training with senior players especially for Cristante.

By the way where is Valoti? He is the only Primavera player listed in Milan first team squad.
I am kind of disapointed that Valoti, who did good in dubai, is not getting a chance.
Happy to see urby on the field... if he continues his form of last sunday :p
MILANO - Queste le formazioni di Milan-Napoli tra poco in campo allo Stadio San Siro:

MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Antonini, Emanuelson, Van Bommel, Nocerino, Seedorf, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.
NAPOLI: De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica, Maggio, Gargano, Dzemaili, Zuniga, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani.

acmilan.it
Neither team played well so far. We're just as sluggish as against Lazio, van Bommel got himself a YC in 12th min, and despite having more possession created nothing but few half-chances.

Surprisingly Napoli defended deeper than usually, perhaps learning from Lazio, they know our midfield are not creative enough. On the other hand that also means they had to cover more distance and therefore couldn't launch counter-attack as fast as they usually do.
I am worried. I don't remember any chance with real threat. We have fewer shots, more yellows, fewer corners.

Von Bommel is the best player on the field. Seedorf on the other hand, lost 3 or 4 balls in the first 20 minutes.
No one here today? Big Grin (edit: Nalx and Xudong got in ahead of me)

Pretty dull first half, with us looking somewhat clueless and for me, Robinho's had another terrible half. We need someone who will play along Napoli's backline, as they're pushing pretty high, as well as more movement throughout the team (it's so static at times that I thought the game had been stopped for something). We've had a couple of half decent moves going forward, but it's not enough. At the back, Abate is concerning me, lots of little mistakes.

El Shaarawy seems a nice prospect for the second half.
(02-05-2012, 03:50 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Neither team played well so far. We're just as sluggish as against Lazio, van Bommel got himself a YC in 12th min, and despite having more possession created nothing but few half-chances.

Surprisingly Napoli defended deeper than usually, perhaps learning from Lazio, they know our midfield are not creative enough. On the other hand that also means they had to cover more distance and therefore couldn't launch counter-attack as fast as they usually do.

That has to be the reason. It is painful, and what makes it even more painful is that our two fullbacks can't seem to help either. I somehow don't see us able to break this deadlock. Sad

Forza Milan.
AC Milan will nick this one 1-0. Nocerino to score Smile
at least, Jube drew Siena and Inter lost 0:2 to Roma after first half
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12