AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like Ibra and Kjaer are not successful at Milan just because they are Swedish and Danish, Paqueta was not a failure just because he is Brazilian...
Milan could Izzo in swap deal involving Krunic. (Tuttosport)

8M release cluase for Milan target Micheal Olise. (Reading Chronicle)

19 year old Toulouse midfielder Kouadio Kone on Milan's wishlist. (Pietro Balzano)

Milan interested in Arsenal's highly rated striker Balogun. (CM)
Rumor of offering Dalot permanent deal.
Personally not sure but...how much is the max you would pay United for him?
(12-27-2020, 07:07 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]*Brazilian league

Thank you for the correction!   Okmilan

Thats what i meant in my previous post.
(12-27-2020, 09:44 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Rumor of offering Dalot permanent deal.

Nothing more than 10m., IMO. He isn't a world beater for me... I am still hoping to see a Maldini at the LB...

I haven't seen anything to say we should redeem him so far. 

I would hope Maldini focuses on a proper LB and keep Diaz so far.

Right now, I don't know that I would pay anything for him. He's played all the minutes in the EL group stage matches, but it's hardly anything to go by. He was impressive in the home match vs Sparta, but other then that game, there wasn't anything that impressive. 

He's barely played (consistently) in Serie A, but the game that sticks out in my mind was at Genoa..where he was pretty dreadful (but so was everyone else for the most part). He played as a LB though, and I really don't think he is one...even though it's kept being said that he can play on both sides. Interestingpy enough, his most impressive game (Sparta Prague in Milano) was also at LB, so who knows...

But, if I had to make a decision right now, I probably wouldn't sign him. So to answer your question....zero!  Sagrin
That's not to say things wouldn't be different in May, so maybe the management is seeing something we're not in official games and they are trying to resolve the situation early before the price becomes too high. In other words, maybe they are expecting Dalot to "explode" in the 2nd half of season.
(12-28-2020, 02:15 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, I don't know that I would pay anything for him. He's played all the minutes in the EL group stage matches, but it's hardly anything to go by. He was impressive in the home match vs Sparta, but other then that game, there wasn't anything that impressive. 

He's barely played (consistently) in Serie A, but the game that sticks out in my mind was at Genoa..where he was pretty dreadful (but so was everyone else for the most part). He played as a LB though, and I really don't think he is one...even though it's kept being said that he can play on both sides. Interestingpy enough, his most impressive game (Sparta Prague in Milano) was also at LB, so who knows...

But, if I had to make a decision right now, I probably wouldn't sign him. So to answer your question....zero!  Sagrin
That's not to say things wouldn't be different in May, so maybe the management is seeing something we're not in official games and they are trying to resolve the situation early before the price becomes too high. In other words, maybe they are expecting Dalot to "explode" in the 2nd half of season.

Like what I said before he arrive, he is not a particularly impressive LB/RB. Its like a 2019 version of Calabria. He impress sometimes but is often a dull player. I am still not impressed by him, unless we are getting him for 10m else we shouldn't even try to get him.
(12-27-2020, 07:42 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Milan could Izzo in swap deal involving Krunic. (Tuttosport)

8M release cluase for Milan target Micheal Olise. (Reading Chronicle)

19 year old Toulouse midfielder Kouadio Kone on Milan's wishlist. (Pietro Balzano)

Milan interested in Arsenal's highly rated striker Balogun. (CM)

We really should trade krunic for someone useful and get another midfielder. He is just not suited for the double pivot role.

Average player. Just like Diaz, send him back