AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mandzukic is a good piece of business, especially if Ibra didn't continue. Either way, Mandzukic will be very important.

Tomori and Simakan are borderline in terms of talent. Simakan's number's are good, but Tomori even has CL experience- if you can believe that. He will be one of the few that has played cl.
I think he will be better than what most of us expect

Ale-Kjaer-Gabbia-Tomori-Kalulu*

*Kalulu is also RB cover.
Even though we are getting Manduzkivc but he hasn't been good for Al Duhail, only got one goal in 7 appearances. We should have aimed for someone better like Torregrossa(who has scored on his Samp debut, coming as a sub) and is younger too.
Sleeping Giant Wrote:Even though we are getting Manduzkivc but he hasn't been good for Al Duhail, only got one goal in 7 appearances. We should have aimed for someone better like Torregrossa(who has scored on his Samp debut, coming as a sub) and is younger too.

Played his last competitive match for Al Duhail 10 months ago. I wonder what his physical form is like. He might need a few weeks to become match fit if /when he arrives.
So Mandzukic signs a six-month deal with an automatic renewal option if we qualify for the CL. He will probably need some time to find match fitness, but I think he'll be a useful player to have in the second half of the season, particulary due to his similarities to Ibra. Leao has done well in Ibra's absence, but he's a very different type of player, and that has forced us to change our tactics. It's also good to get another experienced player in.

Another reason this is a good deal is that it provides better coverage on the left wing in case Ibra gets injured. Hauge has not really impressed anyone in the last couple of months, and he needs more time to adapt to Serie A. With Mandzukic ready to step in for Ibra, we're less likely to depend on Hauge as a starter or sub on the left. It's not great for his development, of course, but I'm sure he'll still get his chances in the Europa League.

Sounds like it's a done deal for Tomori as well, loan + right of redemption for €30M.
In other news we have an agreement with Parma for the sale of Conti. Loan + obligation of redemption. The player hasn't given his go-ahead to the transfer yet, but if he does, then I'm a bit sorry to see him go. He was good in the second half of last season, but Calabria has been so solid in that position this season that it would be difficult for Conti to win back a place in the starting 11. Then there is Kalulu, who looks really impressive as well. Sounds like this sale is a good deal for both the player and the club.
Di Marzio

Mandzukic to Milan is finished .. The striker will arrive in Milan tomorrow
Milan News:

Manzukic will be in Milan within hours
Conti Parma's medical scheduled on tuesday. (Nicolo Schira)  All the best for him, not a bad player but ruined by injuries, hope he finds his form again and Azzurri  gets another option for RB other than Florenzi, DiLorenzo and Calabria. Okmilan
[Image: 139800636_251383209893737_81373182028872...e=602945F8]
if we qualify to CL, i will be expecting some stars