AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-08-2020, 07:07 AM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking bout. 

He was really good in the few minutes he played with us in pre-season. He did really well from midfield in Serie B that a few top clubs even bid 5m for him such as Udinese. He’s already scored more goals in Serie A than our midfielders this season, including our #10 Hakan, and they’re fighting for relegation while we’re top of the league with 5 wins and a draw, scoring an average of 2 goals per game.

You want to move to striker? Based on his two goals from CM - 1 was a deflection and 1 was a finish from a late run into the box like a typical midfielder? Why not instead of Krunic, who he seems to be much better than at least in a midfield two. I really had hoped that this season but when I saw Pobega went on loan, I was certain Bakayoko was coming because there’d be no way we’d stick with Krunic over Pobega after what I saw in preseason.... but they decided to develop Pobega at another Serie A club (should do the same with Gabbia) and bring him back next year more refined.

Before talking go with his stats

Passing accuracy -73%
Chances created -0
Interception per game - 0.7
Possession won-0.2 per game
Dribbled past 1.2 times per game
Successful duels won-2.5(39% accuracy)
Never crosses

I am not saying that he can't improve but it's a long journey aheads for him.
Of course his midfield stats aren't going to be great. He plays for a relegation battler that's already lost multiple games. Everything is more challenging. He picks up the ball in more unfsvorable situations compared to midfielders in better teams.

But it means nothing and certainly not that "he won't make it as a CM so let's move him to a ST".

I totally disagree on this one my friend.
He will improve in other areas but He gets dribble past very easily, it's his biggest weakness. Last year in Serie B he got dribbled past 1.3 times per game and it's 1.2 per game so far in Serie A and he was dribbled past thrice last game against Benevento.

Spezia have pretty decent squad, I did liked Nzola guy, he would be a great CF in future plus that Matteo Ricci guy would be a interesting player.
My expectation from Pobega is that we could sell him more than 10 mil euros next season.
Pobegas need someone like Klopp todevelop them...you cant expect that from ital coaches
(11-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Pobegas need someone like Klopp todevelop them...you cant expect that from ital coaches

Ivan Juric will definitely workSmile Italians are dumfucks in developing players
(11-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Pobegas need someone like Klopp todevelop them...you cant expect that from ital coaches

If he for example has been coached by Klopp, could Pobega compete with Kessie or Bennacer?
(11-09-2020, 02:15 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]If he for example has been coached by Klopp, could Pobega compete with Kessie or Bennacer?

Maybe Kessie because I still don't think he's that good but no way he'd compete with Bennacer.
I would like to have Verona gk replacing tata
(11-09-2020, 02:15 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]If he for example has been coached by Klopp, could Pobega compete with Kessie or Bennacer?

i dont say in a h2h comparison, just in general.