AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still like Patson Daka too. If you don't know him he is a powerful CF and teammate of Szobo. 22yo about 187cm.
I wonder if 50M could get us both? It would need to be a deal similar to Tonali I am guessing.

RW- I also don't mind Chukwueze at Villarreal. He is like Leao, very raw and unpolished but you can see the talent.
update

Laxalt plus cash - Ajer swap close
(11-25-2020, 10:34 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]milik what? very weak

why not try piatek again

maybe with what we have now, he could do sth

Piatek is finding hard time scoring goals in an attack minded league. Why can't you just forget him?

(11-25-2020, 12:43 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]update

Laxalt  plus cash - Ajer swap close

Laxalt + 5M would be ideal deal for both parties. He already have played 225 senior appearances at the age of 22 Devilstupito
(11-25-2020, 02:15 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ] 
Piatek is finding hard time scoring goals in an attack minded league. Why can't you just forget him?

Laxalt + 5M would be ideal deal for both parties. He already have played 225 senior appearances at the age of 22 Devilstupito

his team is rubbish
(11-25-2020, 02:46 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]his team is rubbish

He fits in then. We need a goal scorer who is either physically imposing or of great speed.
(11-25-2020, 08:49 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]He fits in then. We need a goal scorer who is either physically imposing or of great speed.

Icardi  Icon_lol2

I will ask Santa Clause for Icardi and Szabolzlai:-)
Messi. If we get CL, we may be able to entice him.
(11-25-2020, 04:39 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking this a while back. He's probably the best low-cost vice Ibra we could get out there. He's a proven goalscorer and I actually like his style of play. Would be a very intelligent signing. 

I have a strong feeling we will swap Calhanoglu with Bernardeschi. Both players have been very inconsistent but I do believe Benardeschi is far more talented when they're both in top form.

On a side note, read this:
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]According to the Tuttosport report, Gordon Stipic has upset Milan. He instead offered Calhanoglu to Juventus and Inter Milan. Juventus even prepared Federico Bernardeschi in exchange for Calhanoglu.[/font]

I'd consider that but what would that mean for Thauvin?  I'd rather him than Berna.

(11-25-2020, 08:49 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Tuttosport says Giroud could be Ibra alternative

[Image: giphy.gif]

+1

(11-25-2020, 10:34 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]milik what? very weak

why not try piatek again

maybe with what we have now, he could do sth

Piatek is doing shit in a shit league. No thanks. 

(11-25-2020, 12:43 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]update

Laxalt  plus cash - Ajer swap close

Would be a good move. Have Ajer instead of Musacchio/Duarte
also. RIP Maradona. The real GOAT
RIP Maradona, very sad to see the news.