AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good point, currently doing well without Ibra should not change management out look for the future. We need the best possible for both vice and post Ibra.
Post Ibra - Belotti/Scamacca
Vice Ibra - Giroud
AC Milan defender Mateo Musacchio will leave the club at the end of the season and already has a verbal agreement with Villareal. (TodoFichajes)
Post İbra - Zlatan
Post Zlatan - Ibra
Vice Ibra-Zlatan
Vice Zlatan - İbra
(11-30-2020, 07:16 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Post İbra - Zlatan
Post Zlatan - Ibra
Vice Ibra-Zlatan
Vice Zlatan - İbra

I noticed something. 

ZI + artan --> ZIartan --> Zlatan? (close enough for me Icon_lol2)
(11-30-2020, 07:02 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Post Ibra - Belotti/Scamacca
Vice Ibra - Giroud

I'm a fan of Scamacca so would love to bring him in. Not sold on Belotti. 
He's doing well but not great. Question becomes... Is that because of the team he is in or because of him.

Not a fan of Grioud. Would rather Mario.... Balo... Just Joking. Mario Mandzukic. 

(11-30-2020, 07:16 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Post İbra - Zlatan
Post Zlatan - Ibra
Vice Ibra-Zlatan
Vice Zlatan - İbra

I like this idea.  Okmilan
I don't think anyone can replace Ibra in what he brings. There is no such player out there (at leadt not one we can afford). So we have to start thinking of changing our style a bit when Ibra is gone. I'm not convinced Leao CAN'T play up there. Maybe not as a reference point. Not as a target. But surely if guven the freedom to roam amd go wide as needed, he can be be good. Again...it's a change in style.

I think we are better off doing that (changing style) rather then looking for someone to do what Ibra does...because that won't happen.
(11-30-2020, 11:12 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone can replace Ibra in what he brings. There is no such player out there (at leadt not one we can afford). So we have to start thinking of changing our style a bit when Ibra is gone. I'm not convinced Leao CAN'T play up there. Maybe not as a reference point. Not as a target. But surely if guven the freedom to roam amd go wide as needed, he can be be good. Again...it's a change in style.

I think we are better off doing that (changing style) rather then looking for someone to do what Ibra does...because that won't happen.

we already do that now when Ibra doesn't play. 

I think Leao will be fine to take over but he is a very different player and still has more to learn. Someone like a Mandzukic(doesn't have to be him. just any experienced ST) would give us backup now, and give Leao the time to grow into the role next season aslo... 
Of course, that's if Zlatan doesn't play next season too... At this rate the guy's never going to retire so we won't have to replace him.  Devilol
(11-30-2020, 08:25 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed something. 

ZI + artan --> ZIartan --> Zlatan? (close enough for me Icon_lol2)

Icon_lol2   Okmilan
(11-30-2020, 11:12 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone can replace Ibra in what he brings. There is no such player out there (at leadt not one we can afford). So we have to start thinking of changing our style a bit when Ibra is gone. I'm not convinced Leao CAN'T play up there. Maybe not as a reference point. Not as a target. But surely if guven the freedom to roam amd go wide as needed, he can be be good. Again...it's a change in style.

Leao can play up front but he need to be supported by somebody like Rebic who frequently cut in and score.