AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a real team will

keep hakan, give him a 5 mil

AND

will bring ozil
Papu Gomez maybe an option for January since he is leaving la Dea
(12-14-2020, 06:37 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Papu Gomez maybe an option for January since he is leaving la Dea

He is good tbf but quite high headed person and old guy
(12-14-2020, 04:38 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]when does the winter mercato open, and when does it close?

January 4 - February 1
(12-14-2020, 04:39 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]a real team will

keep hakan, give him a 5 mil

AND

will bring ozil

A real team will kick out Hakan with humilation and will bring Ozil someone younger with no ego problems.
A meeting is scheduled for Wednesday btw Maldini and Hakan's agent. Both parties playing the same game... Hakan hitting woodworks and launching stories of Inter offering him high salary, whereas Milan being linked with Papu Gomez, Luiz Alberto, Isco and so on
Apparently we're being linked with Haaland now. Sounds completely insane if you ask me, but it's true that Haaland is good friends with Hauge. Raiola also seems to get on well with Maldini etc., and he didn't exclude a move to Italy for the player, but I would think he was talking about Juve? Then again, IF we qualify for the CL...

Should also mention that Haaland is a huge fan of Ibra, and he has said that he dreams of becoming his successor as the next great Scandinavian player.

https://sempremilan.com/raimondi-man-utd...eris-dream
(12-14-2020, 08:55 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently we're being linked with Haaland now. Sounds completely insane if you ask me, but it's true that Haaland is good friends with Hauge. Raiola also seems to get on well with Maldini etc., and he didn't exclude a move to Italy for the player, but I would think he was talking about Juve? Then again, IF we qualify for the CL...

Should also mention that Haaland is a huge fan of Ibra, and he has said that he dreams of becoming his successor as the next great Scandinavian player.

https://sempremilan.com/raimondi-man-utd...eris-dream

Would definitely be the closest replacement for Ibra
(12-14-2020, 07:42 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]A real team will kick out Hakan with humilation and will bring Ozil someone younger with no ego problems.

racist

clearly racist
I am guessing we'll look at Pogeba and probably Pessina again. I am not sure if we have any Primavera can step up for midfield.

Guys like Ozil and Modric are interesting but unlikely , and I currently don't believe links with Isco, Luis Alberto or Papu.