AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 21: Milan - Crotone February 7 15:00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
As of right now seems the injury list is 'only' Gabbia and Kjaer. More news as the match approaches.
Crotone are 20th and have not won away from home this season, this would normally be ominous but hopefully that is a thing of the past now.

Rossonero
(01-31-2021, 06:05 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]As of right now seems the injury list is 'only' Gabbia and Kjaer. More news as the match approaches.

Such a relief. Now we just have to start playing well again Big Grin
Messias, Crotone's Messi is booked and won't play against us
We have struggled to close game's against lower clubs recently.

A 3-0 win would be a good statement and bit of a confidence boost for us.

Good to see we will be close to full strength....for ONCE!
As I mentioned in the last thread, Merda will be away to Fiorentina and Juve play Roma this week.
In fact, the week after this, Merda will be at home against Lazio and Juve will then play Napoli

It's time to build another lead in the next two weeks to keep us top for the Derby match.
If this doesn't motivate the players, I don't know what will.
(01-31-2021, 09:40 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]As I mentioned in the last thread, Merda will be away to Fiorentina and Juve play Roma this week.
In fact, the week after this, Merda will be at home against Lazio and Juve will then play Napoli

It's time to build another lead in the next two weeks to keep us top for the Derby match.
If this doesn't motivate the players, I don't know what will.

Ibrahimovic smashing Lukaku's nose
(01-31-2021, 09:39 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]We have struggled to close game's against lower clubs recently.

A 3-0 win would be a good statement and bit of a confidence boost for us.

Good to see we will be close to full strength....for ONCE!

Winning win with convincing score is still a challenge for us but I won't complain about it. The goal is 3 points, others are bonuses.

We should avoid to lose points from small or mediocre teams. We have lost points to such teams in first half of the season, this second half should be better.

The target is like Maldini said to repeat what we have done in the first half of the season.
We played the most entertaining football last summer, probably because we took the league by surprise, and/or maybe we didn't have any pressure (since the CL hope was all but buried). This season, we have been grinding out results one match after another. I don't remember having even one match that we won with ease (cmiiw). This is all fine of course if we continue to get 3 points, but we are also giving every team we play some hope that they may be able to steal something from us, so they aren't giving up easily and just handing it to us. Once in a while, we need that. Hard-fought games give us fatigue, injury, suspension, resentment, etc. which would affect the next games. This is a vicious cycle.

For this game, I am hoping for something like an easy 3:0 or 4:0. We need that to make a statement.
After check ups today: Diaz will miss this game, likely Spezia too.
I thought we started the league pretty well but after the Roma match and injuries we certainly slowed down. We have never appeared defensively reliable though. I’m hoping Benna and Hakan can hit the ground running this match. That and Pioli more aggressively resting our players.

Off topic, Did you guys watch Inter v Juve yesterday? Without Lukaku, but also Hakimi, inter looked like a broken team. They had some chances but overall just a boring match from both sides with fortuitous goals. If we can keep our core healthy for the remainder of the season we may pull off a giant Serie A upset
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13