AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Arsenal vs. AC Milan (2nd Leg: 6/3/2012: 20:45)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ROUND OF 16
2nd LEG FIXTURE

@The Emirates Stadium
AGGREGATE:
Milan 4-0 Arsenal
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYgs9qXixMp4K4aNd-hh5...8OzVWUIoxg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd7ClLn4Fx6fB3C5sCR1t...iGS7eBvc0w] VS. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhSmGqzi_8B-tBiPKxUVa...Woeo6we3CQ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQOrevOaHlCseDWYgIW8Z...CW-On95sUw]

I am still livid over the weekend result, but since my friend Zeekay has asked me to open the thread, I have.

I am currently 3-1-1 record when starting the Match Thread. I really consider myself 4-1-0 because the Juventus Game was really our Win. I don't look at that game in any other way. It was stolen, either through money or stupidity. My one loss was a home loss to Barcelona. I think we will win this game too.

We are not only in the Champions League, we are very much ahead in this fixture. However, it's not over. Let's go to London, and give those tight upper lip British fans another ass wooping.

3bandiera3bandiera3bandiera Forza Milan! 3bandiera3bandiera3bandiera
3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera

That's all I have to say right now.
Forza Milan!!! As always
Arsenal had a great game against Tottenham last weekend, coming back from 0-2 and scored 5 past the Hotspurs. Their fans and commentator already started to believe that they would score 5 against us too. Confused
(02-28-2012, 04:06 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Arsenal had a great game against Tottenham last weekend, coming back from 0-2 and scored 5 past the Hotspurs. Their fans and commentator already started to believe that they would score 5 against us too. Confused

Nesta + Silva >>>>>>>>>>>> Kaboul + King

3bandiera
i want us to crash and burn arsenal at their own turf
I will bet any money that Allegri will play with 3DMs of Ambro, MVB and Muntari with Nocerino as ACM, just so that Arsenal won't even be able to pass their midfield.
(02-28-2012, 07:49 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]I will bet any money that Allegri will play with 3DMs of Ambro, MVB and Muntari with Nocerino as ACM, just so that Arsenal won't even be able to pass their midfield.

Ok I bet you 50 bucks that this will not be our midfield Big Grin
By then,we will have flamini and boateng available,maybe even aquilani.
(02-28-2012, 04:06 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Arsenal had a great game against Tottenham last weekend, coming back from 0-2 and scored 5 past the Hotspurs. Their fans and commentator already started to believe that they would score 5 against us too. Confused

I watched that match, and while it was fun and entertaining, it was the most obvious confirmation to date that EPL defenses are a joke.

Just lookup the game highlights and try not not facepalm at atrocious defending during each goal (on both teams).

While Milan is capable of playing crap defense when we are unmotivated, it's up to Allegri to tell them the tie isn't' over.

If we play like we did in our 2 games vs Arsenal and Juve, there's no way we will let this tie slip away from us. Especially seeing that we will get a couple of injured players back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25