AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: European Super League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
People in Asia and USA have their own respective leagues, and they can fondle them any way they like. Leaving out the chance for smaller clubs to come out and fight is not the way anything called sport should be. These are the values I stand by, and I firmly believe anyone who played any sport even semi seriously would agree with me, whether he is from Asia USA Europe or Mars.
Serie A meeting going on as we type, and meeting includes Inter, Juve and Milan now
(04-19-2021, 04:34 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]Just like I stated in my other post, people would choose to watch Arsenal, City or Tottenham compared to Celtic, Benfica, Zvezda, Steau and so on (you can write other clubs, who won CL for once or a couple of times centuries ago). This should answer what kind of 'known' being mentioned in the previous post. 

Consistency and reputation.

We're speaking about EUROPEAN football. Don't get me wrong ,but... - Who cares what people in Asia or USA want to watch?! They have their own continental competitions and that's where their opinion should matter when it comes to deciding. Ask people from Denmark ,Poland, Slovakia ,Czech Republic ,Hungaria, Balkan countries ,etc... ALL would want to watch their champions fighting against and sometimes kicking "consistent and reputable" asses.
When and if they want to watch Arsenal and Tottenham they switch to PL and watch it twice a year or even more if draw puts them together in some domestic cup or continental competition. 
No one would gave up on first just to watch one or two games more of second. And that is why this SL abomination is monstrous and should be put to death once and for all. Not sure if it's possible though ,cause after all profit runs it all ,but should be tried by any means.
As I said , if we speak about consistency and reputation ,there are still lot of clubs who deserve place in SL more than some of current participants....
(04-19-2021, 04:58 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Serie A meeting going on as we type, and meeting includes Inter, Juve and Milan now

Kick them/us from Serie A till they/we gave up on this abomination. Same should do England and Spain.
Those players who will play in Super league will not be allowed to play in WC and Euros
MM has joined the super league, the 15 of you allowed to post will be contacted.

DrDejan

(04-19-2021, 06:58 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]MM has joined the super league, the 15 of you allowed to post will be contacted.

For the other few places, fight club rules will apply  Devilol
(04-19-2021, 07:00 PM)DrDejan Wrote: [ -> ]For the other few places, fight club rules will apply  Devilol

Icon_lol2
(04-19-2021, 03:39 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. The Players's Union will block ALL players from going to the Euro/WC. So they're gonna have to call it off this summer. 

What a shit show! This is drama of the highest quality. The dust and smoke will eventually settle somewhere. Everyone will calm down. But holy shit.....this escalated quickly.  Icon_lol2

This is brinkmanship. Whichever side has more to lose will give in first. I don't condone either side, but this shit is hitting the fan and it will write an important page in world football history, so I am excited. This is something as big as Bosman if not bigger. 

I still believe both sides will sit down and work out between them, but before that stage, they have to bluff really hard and bark fiercely at each other.  Icon_lol2

DrDejan

I didn’t read the full disclosure. Did ESL teams say they won’t participate in UEFA competitions or it’s assumed because their games will be scheduled midweek? I still don’t know if ESL is negotiation power play or a decision to move forward starting this autumn. Will this year Serie A success matter to AC Milan or not, given the automatic status for ESL? There’s too much hype today, making difficult to understand the full impact on the current season and the motivation to play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28