AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: 2021-2022 preseason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Shootout was even less exciting imo, pointless in a meaningless game.

Valencia 0-0 Milan
5-3 on penalties
(08-04-2021, 09:39 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Krunic' penalty was so bad. Couldn't even force a save from the goalie. Looked like he didn't care.

That was maybe his attempt to beg for forgiveness from Valencia. Icon_lol2
(08-04-2021, 09:42 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Shootout was even less exciting imo, pointless in a meaningless game.

Valencia 0-0 Milan
5-3 on penalties

Boring, yes. Meaningless, what are you talking about? O That could be Valencia's only trophy of the season. Or ours. Grinundwech
ACM2021 Wrote:That was maybe his attempt to beg for forgiveness from Valencia. Icon_lol2

Could very well be. Sagrin

Let's hope it was his farewell match, I heard Spezia was interested in him...
Maldini looks good this preseason. 19 years old, I think eventually he'll have a place in this team tb
Interesting to watch our game today. Midfield is still weak. I wonder why Pioli is forcing the double pivot even though Pineda, Tonali and Krunic are not made for it. A 433 seems more reasonable.

Yes Maldini looks good but tactically unaware often missing his defensive marker. He makes quick decisions though.

Also Romagnoli looking good this preseason. I really hope we keep him. I think Tomori, Gabbia and Romagnoli would make a formidable back three
(08-08-2021, 02:52 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to watch our game today. Midfield is still weak. I wonder why Pioli is forcing the double pivot even though Pineda, Tonali and Krunic are not made for it. A 433 seems more reasonable.

Yes Maldini looks good but tactically unaware often missing his defensive marker. He makes quick decisions though.

Also Romagnoli looking good this preseason. I really hope we keep him. I think Tomori, Gabbia and Romagnoli would make a formidable back three

I think he will stay, but I hope that he will extend his contract soon. We can't afford more free exits.
Any stream for this!?
The friendly vs Real has started well, 0-0 in 15' now but looking good

Maignan; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; Giroud

Krunic again

Pioli killing us with his love of mediocrity
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13