AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: So when 'life' is taking 'you' away from AC Milan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whether you like it or not, even the most die hard AC Milan fans and football fans for that matter leave coming on internet boards and discussing there favorite game and clubs some time after entering the practical life. Most of them just feel that they don't enough time for it and think time to move on in life for new challenges and adventure.

Any idea when it will happen to you? Huh

Personally, I have no intentions of leaving AC Milan just yet, maybe it will happen in 50-60 years, but we will see it then. For now I am happy with AC Milan Sagrin
(03-11-2012, 11:55 AM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Whether you like it or not, even the most die hard AC Milan fans and football fans for that matter leave coming on internet boards and discussing there favorite game and clubs some time after entering the practical life. Most of them just feel that they don't enough time for it and think time to move on in life for new challenges and adventure.

Personally, I have no intentions of leaving AC Milan just yet, maybe it will happen in 50-60 years, but we will see it then. For now I am happy with AC Milan Sagrin

Maybe we could stop posting on Internet about Milan, but I doubt that we could stop supporting Milan.
I will be in a padded cell where they won't let watch or read anything Devilol
(03-12-2012, 04:31 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2012, 11:55 AM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Whether you like it or not, even the most die hard AC Milan fans and football fans for that matter leave coming on internet boards and discussing there favorite game and clubs some time after entering the practical life. Most of them just feel that they don't enough time for it and think time to move on in life for new challenges and adventure.

Maybe we could stop posting on Internet about Milan, but I doubt that we could stop supporting Milan.

good point. Okmilan so far I still try to make time for this forum though. Smile
The only thing that takes time for me right now are only the exams, so I have pretty much 9-10 months time to post on the forums about Milan. Still, I always catch the games no matter what though.
I LOVE milanmania community Smile the only thing that could stop me from visiting this place (first registered in 2006) is death Big Grin or not having access to computer, but i dont see how that happens Smile