AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 1 Sampdoria - Milan August 23 2021 20:45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(08-23-2021, 09:36 PM)Acmir Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, we are terrible in the last 10 minutes.

I would change it to the entire second half so far.
(08-23-2021, 09:39 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]I would change it to the entire second half so far.

True dat  Confused
As usual Milan run out of gas badly towards the end of games

Somethings never change
3 points! That's all that counts. Big Grin

3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera
TBH I'm happy we qualified for CL but this looks like the same quality same exact team as last season. The hope was to see improvement, and I'm desperately hoping we do make a couple of signing to improve this roster b4 end of market or we are f'ed and probably only have cl qualification as a goal again
We won.

Before hoping for a CAM or a RW, we need Bennacer & Kessie double pivot, Tonali & Krunic looked clueless, Maignan cannot help the midfielders every match.
The second half wasn't great, but I appreciate the fighting spirit in our players. Krunic, Bennacer, Tonali all had some major brain fart, but they wrestled for the ball and stood their ground. No complaint from me (Tonali in fact had a nice game).

Theo may be the only disappointing player today for me.
Great to start off with a win but lots of gaps and holes across the team. 2nd half performance was poor.

Struggle to create chances and think scoring goals this season will be a major problem.
I thought taking Diaz off was a mistake. I think he would have been able to find that pass to get the second goal (or scored it). Krunic just doesn’t have that ability.

Benna and Tonali together actually looked pretty good.
Saele needs to work on his final third decision making.

This was a tough game for sure but Samp are a top ten side. We held them to only a couple of chances largely due to Theos errors. Defensively, we are stout otherwise.

I’m optimistic that we get even better offensively and tighter between the front four and the pivot to actually press. Those are the two major concerns that should improve over the next few weeks as they play together.
We are so resistant. Its a kind of beauty in that to. A lot of hard workers who will die for the case. MOM by far is Maignan. Fantastic match. Also really good from Tomori, Kjær and Calabria. Good from Diaz, Leao and Tonali(average 1 half, really good 2 half). OK from the rest besides Theo who was belov average. Looked heavy and not focused(Need to stop banging Zoe so much, drains energy).

But we desperately need a great RW. That position bleeds. A lot of fighting spirit in Saele, but has really no actually footballing talent. Bernardo Silva would be gift of the century from ElliotSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7