AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-28-2021, 12:47 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]THIS. Loan with 12m obligation. There was rumors that it wouldn't become permanent if Frankfurt were relegated, but doubt that happens. 

Don't be so sure. They're only a point above relegation now.  Sagrin
(09-28-2021, 01:38 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be so sure. They're only a point above relegation now.  Sagrin

I mean we can hope. I still think he has something to offer us other than just some $$$ but I think Frankfurt will eventually come good. 

My wish for this season is that Frankfurt and Juve get relegated. and Inter goes bust and ends up in Serie D
(09-28-2021, 01:38 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be so sure. They're only a point above relegation now.  Sagrin

Hauge had 2 decent games and that's it. I personally feel he is over rated in this forums. I will be happy to take that 12m and get another player.
(09-28-2021, 04:17 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]Hauge had 2 decent games and that's it. I personally feel he is over rated in this forums. I will be happy to take that 12m and get another player.

That's 2 more than Castillejo who cost over €20m who is still here but has now become the outcast and never plays.
(09-28-2021, 09:30 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]That's 2 more than Castillejo who cost over €20m who is still here but has now become the outcast and never plays.

You want to ring up the guy that bought Castillejo? How about calling Castillejo to give him a piece of your mind?
(09-27-2021, 08:46 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]The point of selling Hague? 
Where did the money go?
So many questions

The point ? He was the one asset we could sell. But remember,  he is only  on loan right now. 

As much as I like JPH, he hasn't exactly set Eintracht alight

Despite the rumours,  Conti, Krunic and Castillejo are still here. ie no one wanted them. 

(09-28-2021, 10:02 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]You want to ring up the guy that bought Castillejo? How about calling Castillejo to give him a piece of your mind?

No one knows or cares where Fassone and Mirabelli  are !  Icon_lol2
AC Milan are one of the three clubs interested in signing Pisa striker Lorenzo Lucca

Juventus will probably get him. One of Pisa's director's is Claudio Chillneli , the Jube link is obvious.

BTW, Vlasic in 5 games for West Ham 0 goals, 0 assists. He has not started all games and is new to English football, but I am still satisfied we didn't spend 40M on him.
(09-28-2021, 12:44 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]The point ? He was the one asset we could sell. But remember,  he is only  on loan right now. 

As much as I like JPH, he hasn't exactly set Eintracht alight

Despite the rumours,  Conti, Krunic and Castillejo are still here. ie no one wanted them. 

No one knows or cares where Fassone and Mirabelli  are !  Icon_lol2

I am surprised we apparently frozen Castellijo out of the team even though we could have use him instead of Florenzi. Isn't he Pioli's son like people here like to say?
(09-28-2021, 12:49 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]AC Milan are one of the three clubs interested in signing Pisa striker Lorenzo Lucca

Juventus will probably get him. One of Pisa's director's is Claudio Chillneli , the Jube link is obvious.

BTW,  Vlasic  in 5 games for West Ham 0 goals, 0 assists.  He has not started all games and is new to English football,  but I am still satisfied we didn't spend 40M on him.

He only played like 100+ mins. Give him chance to perform. Even Rebic struggle with so little game time
(09-28-2021, 01:08 PM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised we apparently frozen Castellijo out of the team even though we could have use him instead of Florenzi. Isn't he Pioli's son like people here like to say?

Well, he wouldn't go to Getafe or wherever else. Now I guess he is worse than a unfit, 30yo,  ex-Crotone player.  Florenzi should of been RB support but Kalulu seems to be stepping up. Florenzi might get sent back to Roma at this rate.