AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-30-2021, 07:16 PM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Isco was a nice option back in summer mercato when we were not sure about Diaz.

Now we all know what the youngster is capable of, making Isco just an OK option.

I still welcome Isco, anyway.

I only imagine Isco coming if we continue in CL. He has experience at the highest level and can push Brahmin to his best while actually providing a back up option. That is the only scenario I can see him coming.
Milan prefer Faivre over Isco.

Probably if Isco leaves, they would replace him by taking back Diaz.
(10-31-2021, 05:59 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Milan prefer Faivre over Isco.

Probably if Isco leaves, they would replace him by taking back Diaz.

Fully agree with you..I don’t think that Isco is the step in the right direction..He should be not compared to Ibra or Giroud..Isco has never been world class and a regular first team at Real Madrid..only a very good rotation player, depending on other WC players. Therefore I don’t think it is smart to invest on a player, like Isco..
Our priority in January has to be signing a RW, not Isco
(10-31-2021, 10:54 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]Did they keep the receipts for Messias, Pellegri & Florenzi?

Pointless and useless signings. Zero contribution or impact as aways injured. Total bust.

I think we'll see a few movements in Jan starting with some, or multiple, of these guys returning to their respective clubs and us picking up replacements.
My guess is Dalot to come back to replace Florenzi.
Historically we signed better players in January. Let's hope that it continues to be the case.
The Summer Mercato focused on the good loans: Diaz, Tomori, Tonali

IMO, the winter will be another loan with option session, hoping to find new gems. And next summer for cementing the good loans.

Maignan is an exception of buying right away, loan with option is still our mainstream, safe and sure.
(10-31-2021, 10:54 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]Did they keep the receipts for Messias, Pellegri & Florenzi?

yes we did! all on loan + option.  So all very low risk transfers. 
Florenzi transfer is a flop, no doubt, too bad for his injury but the playing time he got he was very bad.  And Kalulu is a good backup RB, so I don't think we'll gonna sign Florenzi outright, he' s on big wages too.

Pellegri is still a question mark, he has been available for most of the games but didn't get many playing time, I'd like to see more of him.  He's still a young and interesting player.

Messias, I dunno, he looked decent the 15 mins he got, but he was never available in the other games. Hopefully we get faivre in januari!

The summer mercato wasn't a flop, we signed Maignan, Tomori, Tonali, Diaz, Giroud, Ballo Toure as a backup, and many players on loan deals with option to buy, so low risk deals! All players who we really bought are doing well.
(11-01-2021, 02:16 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]I think we'll see a few movements in Jan starting with some, or multiple, of these guys returning to their respective clubs and us picking up replacements.
My guess is Dalot to come back to replace Florenzi.

Fuck no! 

I'd rather give Kalulu more playing time or have Gabbia in RB then Dalot back ! 

We need to clear off Samu,  Conti,  get RW. I'd keep Pellegri for Coppa Italia. Florenzi and Messias  ...meh
BTW,  Bordeaux where down 2-0. Adli scored to help turn the game around and Bordeaux won 3-2.

That was Adli's 1st goal of the season with 2 assists.

Favire with 3 goals and 4 assists so far this season.

Then this depressing news 
CM reports Milan are considering renewing Rade Krunic until 2026. 

Seriously? What the fuck ?