AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan offered Kelvin Yeboah and Luiz Henriques(Fluminese) . (Nicolo Schira)
(12-09-2021, 02:47 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]There's a report saying Moncada might leave Milan and take over a SD role at Lyon. Moncada is tempted by the idea.

Isn't Moncada the main guy at scouting?  Dodgy
(12-09-2021, 07:12 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Moncada the main guy at scouting?  Dodgy

That's right. 

If he went,  I wouldn't mind Sassuolo's scout or if we can poach someone from Dortmund or Lille.
A lot of rumours signalling return of Caldara in January...

And as goes our Scudetto chnaces...
(12-10-2021, 05:09 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of rumours signalling return of Caldara in January...

And as goes our Scudetto chnaces...

If he returns, I want him to break the duck. You know, he has not even played one single Series A game for us. 

I don't think that is too much to ask.
Stranger things happened in Milan, so why not...
His first Milan game you all better predict he scores, bonus PL points Grinundwech
These are the linked CB's . Did I miss anyone?

Caldara
Badiashile
Omeragic
Okoli
Lucumi
Bremer
Milenkovic
Luiz Felipe
*Christensen
Botman
Rudiger
Sarr

* report says we've offered him €4 to not renew with Chelsea and Kjaer has spoken to him about Milan. Not sure I believe that.
According to L’Arena Milan and several EPL clubs are monitoring Hellas Verona midfielder Antonin Barak, who impressed with the Czech Republic in the Euros. 

We need a CAM (Diaz isn't it) and RW. From there CB.
Barak is not a bad player. But come on now. Either improve, or don't waste money. Barak is not an improvement over what we got. I bet the "several EPL clubs" are the likes of Norwich, Burnley, Watford, Palace. And that's ok, because that's his level. We just got crapped on by a Liverpool makeshift side. We were talking about the gap to the elite. No way are we going to bridge that gap by signing players of Barak's quality