AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 4 Juventus - Milan September 19 2021 20:45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Demonbanana Wrote:Any info on Chiesa?

Looks like Juve will be missing Chiesa, Bonucci and Bernardeschi.
Lookes like we will play in a 3-5-2. I think it could be exiting. Theo can bomb forward more often, and Leao will play closer to Rebic. But will we field a Kessie- Bennacer- Tonali trio in the middle, or will Diaz get the nod.

Juve without Chiesa is a big relief. I im positive. 1-2 and Milan victory.
Juve's strength is their right, even without Chiesa, there are Cuadrado and Danilo.
Juve's weakness is the invisible left, no LW.
Juve's unknown is the center, full of energy but lack creativity, yet we don't know what could happen.
Official Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Tomori, Kjaer, Romagnoli, T. Hernandez; Tonali, Kessie; Saelemaekers, B. Diaz, Leao; Rebic.

Official Juventus XI (4-4-2): Szczesny; Danilo, De Ligt, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Cuadrado, Locatelli, Bentancur, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata.
Yikes, not digging Tomori as a RB. We need his speed in the center for that press. I’m a little worried how that is going to turn out. Wonder why no Florenzi or even Kalulu.

Other news, Lazio and Roma draw.
Seems like a 3-4-2-1 with Theo and Sales as wingbacks.
I hope not. Worse than the line up would be changing formation. We have a style and we need to stick with it. Changing formations and player movements sounds scary.
Bonucci and chiellini?! Fantastic!
Theo sometimes I really wonder
Jesus Theo has been terrible this season, and I thought he was fast but Morata runs faster than him? Hilarious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12