AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 4 Juventus - Milan September 19 2021 20:45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
We dominated the entire game, juve got lucky preserving the draw. We missed many chances and going back to Milano with 3 points was so close that only lack of quality up front could prevent it and so it happened. Keep saying the same but I still cant believe we signed no one for the necessary positions(not counting that messi-ass guy who is maybe fit for Romanian league). Just swap chiesa(bench player of juve) with saele today and the result would be entirely different.
(09-19-2021, 09:42 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Kalulu should have buried his chance. Normally a point would be fine, but we are the better team. Missed height in the middle.

Kalulu is a raw n very inexperienced. And he's a defender. I'm glad he got the shot on target. At first I thought he sent it into orbit

I was more disappointed in florenzi cross towards the end. He should have cut back. I think rebic was standing there unmarked
Between Kessie and Bennacer.. i dont know which is worst.. 2 consecutive games where both performed quite poorly compared to their normal standards.. atleast Bennacer has an excuse.. after his injury problems.. Kessi is just shit for 2 games coz of his contract situation.. its time for Maldini to give an ultimatum.. sign.. or sit on the bench.. performance wise.. Tonali should not play 2nd fiddle to Kessie.. and Bennacer should be given more chances to regain form and match fitness.. a better prospect than playing a douche who cant seem to focus and might not even be here in January.. let alone August..
Plus I am very pleased with our physical power, just had a game against liverpool which was a crazy intense one and we showed no sign of tiredness. Juve was struggling for sure yet we were like super fresh group of players who had just started the season. Pioli does not deserve any type of criticism after a game like this, what we want from our team is to dominate the game wherever we play and that is exactly what we did. On individual performances, Tonali is the best midfielder we have right now and Maldini must talk to Kessie asap to lift him up pyscologically. And someone please give Tomori a reward, plaque, hug, kiss whatever. Best defensive signing.
(09-19-2021, 09:49 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]Between Kessie and Bennacer.. i dont know which is worst.. 2 consecutive games where both performed quite poorly compared to their normal standards.. atleast Bennacer has an excuse.. after his injury problems.. Kessi is just shit for 2 games coz of his contract situation.. its time for Maldini to give an ultimatum.. sign.. or sit on the bench.. performance wise.. Tonali should not play 2nd fiddle to Kessie.. and Bennacer should be given more chances to regain form and match fitness.. a better prospect than playing a douche who cant seem to focus and might not even be here in January.. let alone August..

Kessie is mentally checked out. Bench and sell.

Bennacer needs to up his game otherwise his good spell looks like the exception to the rule.
I'm so mad we didn't put the nail in their coffin right now.
2 points lost against relegation sides is embarrassing.

BUT, we now know that Kalulu is a reliable RB for Calabria, and hopefully in 6 days half of our injury list will be back.
Kalulu is like Theo. Better going forward and ok defensively. I think he could be better defensively but makes a lot of naive challenges. Also he is super fast. Like he sprinted past everyone for his chance. I think even Theo was surprised he got into it so easily.
Florenzi proved himself an awful signing. We should part our ways with him, Conti and Samu and sign only 1 guy for the right side. Combine salaries of those 3, its just insane we pay that much and gain nothing in return.
(09-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Codazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Florenzi proved himself an awful signing. We should part our ways with him, Conti and Samu and sign only 1 guy for the right side. Combine salaries of those 3, its just insane we pay that much and gain nothing in return.

Florenzi looks like fodder. Zero quality. Can see why Roma dumped him and PSG returned to sender. Is it that hard to buy one quality player for the RW?
My rating:

- Maignan: 6,5. Actually little to do. Good distribution as always. Could do nothin aboyt the goal.
- Kalulu: 6,5. I was impressed, especially in the second half when he settled. Very close to score. Is lightning fast. Hope he gets more playing time.
- Tomori: 7. Started a little shaky in the back three, but has grown to a monster. I would go so far to say our most important player in the team.
- Romagnoli: Quite realiable these days. Solid and was never burnt for speed. Him and Tomori together looks rock solid.
- Hernandez: 5,5. Awful display at Juves goal, but set up the big chance for Kalulu. Looks a little heavy i think. Not bothered by Chiesa, thats a good thing.
- Kessie: 5,5. Looks not interested anymore. Was way below in the first half, better in the second, but i hope Bennacer- Tonali will be our first choices from now on.
- Tonali: 7. Maybe im a little nice here, but had the assist, and dominated the midfield completely in the second half. He is a special talent.
- Saelemaekers: 5,5. Hard work as always, but are truly not dangerous at all. Lost a few bad balls to. Not a good performance.
- Diaz: 6. Pulls the strings, and has an unreal teqnique. Good between the lines, but no end product today. Works hard.
- Leao: 5,5. Has a few nice raids, but have troubles when he comes to decision making. Lost a lot of balls, but plus for always trying.
- Rebic: 6,5. Very difficult enviroment and almost invisible in the first half, great second half with the goal and lots of running in spaces. Rebic in superb form and even before christmas!

Now we have to "simple" games on paper. Hope we can recharge some battery and get Giroud, Calabria and Zlatan back.

Forza Milan!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12