AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-07-2012, 10:00 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Allegri's training methods need to be looked at, but I don't think this is necessarily the cause of the problems. Actually, one method to know if Allegri is related is looking at his Cagliari times and seeing the injury problems then (I don't think he had so many problems).I actually think this has been a problem for sometime, it's just that it's gotten worse over the years. I remember towards the end of Ancelotti's time, the injury list was also pretty ridiculous, most notably with us constantly failing to keep Kaka fit for a decent stretch.

Under Leonardo, we also suffered a number of injuries, with it being cited as one of the causes of our eventual failure in challenging Inter until the end in the league.

Under Allegri we don't need to go into details about injuries, it's clear to see.

With 3 coaches we've always suffered a higher than normal number of injuries. It makes no sense and the club has to investigate this immediately, or at least as soon as the season ends.

Interesting way to look at it. I never thought of it, but it certainly could be true. Even if Cagliari may not have as many injuries but it could because that they don't have as many games as Milan.

If that reason was true, I am sure that Allegri is a smart man and will make adjustments that are necessary.
i think the explanation is simple.. the players are just injury prone. cassano wasnt in the best shape during his heart problem, flamini w.e, thiago silva was never really injury prone but had minor set backs here and there through out his career.. Pato, patos always been injury prone since day 1 even at internacional you could tell there was a problem and it just got worst as he got older.. Robinho hardly has injuries, boateng has been injury prone for a while as well, we just have a bunch of players who get injured often, doesn't matter what team or training methods they follow.. Look at ibra, he never gets injured because he's nowhere near injury prone.. kaka has had injury problems, he spent a long time out with real as well

idk why we're arguing over finding reasons why milanlab is no good or allegris training methods, these are professional athletes they shouldn't be injured through training just for the fact that his training is too immense , if that.. on top of that milanlab is a group of professional doctors, some of the best at what they do.. theres no way in hell that any injuries would have to do with our medical team

so really the only two legitiment reasons we have so many injuries:

1)old players, worn out
2)injury prone players
3) bad luck

and nothing else.

you know what this is a result of? apart from pato, its the result of our mangement buying players for cut prices when they aren't in their prime physical shape. buying players who spend periods out is the wrost thing you can do, when we bought cassano he should've spent a year out simply doing light training methods slowly advancing the pace. MVB is old, you can't expect him to stay fit for a full season. Thiago silva plays every single game and plays his heart out in every one of those games and i bet even in training, soi can see why hes injured once in a blue moon the guy doesn't get a moments rest.
http://www.football-italia.net/17524/med...-energetic

Another reason to change the staff in Milanlab?
(04-08-2012, 05:05 PM)Acmir Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/17524/med...-energetic

The article says the Doctors and Fitness Physios are training each player according to their body (Brilliant idea) and for instance some lifting more weights, others running more long distance, sprints, stretching more, yoga, etc.

Our staff is simply incompetent and the stuff I saw them doing in Dubai was simply old fashioned.

Not to mention one of the trainers is so fat he looks like he'll bust his pants open. That's no trainer I want.
(04-08-2012, 05:50 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2012, 05:05 PM)Acmir Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/17524/med...-energetic

The article says the Doctors and Fitness Physios are training each player according to their body (Brilliant idea) and for instance some lifting more weights, others running more long distance, sprints, stretching more, yoga, etc.

Our staff is simply incompetent and the stuff I saw them doing in Dubai was simply old fashioned.

Not to mention one of the trainers is so fat he looks like he'll bust his pants open. That's no trainer I want.

Speaking of Dubai, didn't some mention that we ALWAYS have an injury crisis every season after we come back from Dubai? There must be something wrong there with that trip.
I doubt juve's personalised training schemes are something we haven't considered. Actually I'm pretty sure we were amongst the first to do it in top level football in Italy. Honestly, there was little in the article that I wouldn't expect we're doing
i mentioned this in my above post but.. these are professional doctors, if us and some article knows about these training methods they definitely do.
Emmanuelson's also out ... Refering to the article, he was the last guy of our team not to have had any injury this season. Now, it looks like each player of our team has got at least one injury (even a small one) in 2011/2012 ...
Pippo and Flavio Roma also succumbed to injury in yesterday's training session. Neither were predicted to start today. What else can I say at this point....?
Milan are defining the word "speechless" Big Grin