AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-10-2012, 01:07 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Emmanuelson's also out ... Refering to the article, he was the last guy of our team not to have had any injury this season. Now, it looks like each player of our team has got at least one injury (even a small one) in 2011/2012 ...

What? I'm 95% certain that Urby had an ankle or hamstring injury a couple weeks ago..and couldn't play a full game some weekneds ago.
Apparently we have 15 players out right now. This season just keeps getting better.

In the coming summer our Mr. X. should be - Juve's medical staff.
(04-10-2012, 02:15 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2012, 01:07 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Emmanuelson's also out ... Refering to the article, he was the last guy of our team not to have had any injury this season. Now, it looks like each player of our team has got at least one injury (even a small one) in 2011/2012 ...

What? I'm 95% certain that Urby had an ankle or hamstring injury a couple weeks ago..and couldn't play a full game some weekneds ago.

I don't remember ... But I think none of our players has managed to be fit for the whole season !! I have some doubts on Nocerino, I don't remember any injury for him, he probably got a small one at some moment of the season.

That's quite sad.
Ibra said in an interview for a Swedish TV channel that: "In Milan they examine our physical performance before, during and after the season. But I avoid that room [laughs]". (or something like this, saw it last week)

I don't know if that's what he was implying but it's quite funny nonetheless. He has been one of the healthier players this season.

@ Geo: I think I remember Noce having to skip a game for injury, it was minor though.
Injured: T. Silva, Roma, Emanuelson, Merkel, Strasser, Flamini, Inzaghi, Mexes, Abate, Antonini, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Boateng, Pato

Suspended: Ambrosini, Bonera, Mesbah

That's 17 fucking players. Allesmoegliche036
From 237 missed games to 33: How AC Milan's devastating injury toll has played into Juventus' hands
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...ing-injury
(04-11-2012, 10:46 AM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]From 237 missed games to 33: How AC Milan's devastating injury toll has played into Juventus' hands
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...ing-injury

[Image: HomerFacepalm_3982.jpg]
I can't believe Pirlo is Juventus' player with most minutes played, I remember when he was in Milan he was always injured for a month or two a season.
Allegri: "Boateng will return once the inflammation in his groin is gone. It could be 5 days from now or more."

^^ Boa's wife's fault?
his what is gone? sorry my english isnt that great to understand...