AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-13-2012, 05:48 PM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]his what is gone? sorry my english isnt that great to understand...

The inflammation in his groin.
(04-13-2012, 05:25 PM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]Allegri: "Boateng will return once the inflammation in his groin is gone. It could be 5 days from now or more."

^^ Boa's wife's fault?

It is worse. Girlfriend. Dodgy
Sulley Muntari, Daniele Bonera, Christian Abbiati and Mattia De Sciglio are injured

http://www.football-italia.net/18631/new...njury-woes

Welcome to the family, De Sciglio. You can chat, play games or cards with us in hospital!
(05-09-2012, 06:28 PM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Sulley Muntari, Daniele Bonera, Christian Abbiati and Mattia De Sciglio are injured

http://www.football-italia.net/18631/new...njury-woes

Welcome to the family, De Sciglio. You can chat, play games or cards with us in hospital!

This is the article you quote, but the last sentence somehow concerns me. Why would Nesta need a press conference if he is not leaving? Sad

Quote:Milan have given updates on injuries to Sulley Muntari, Daniele Bonera, Christian Abbiati and Mattia De Sciglio, while Alessandro Nesta plans an announcement.

The Rossoneri lost several players during the 4-2 derby defeat to Inter on Sunday evening.

Today the club confirmed De Sciglio has sprained his right ankle, Muntari sprained his right knee and Bonera suffered a left calf strain.

Goalkeeper Abbiati is also out of action with a right thigh strain.

Meanwhile veteran defender Nesta could well announce his retirement or his move to the American MLS on Thursday.

Milan confirmed Nesta will hold a press conference at 13.00 UK time.
I just know Nesta's press conference is something that catch the attention in this boring period.
I hope that he would stay. He is of unmeasurable value to the team on the training ground, if not on the field. If he leaves, I would miss him dearly. Sad
Muntari, Pato, Robinho, Montolivo..let's keep track of injuries for the 2012-13 season
I hate to see this thread re-appearing, hopefully they can recover after the International breaks (except Muntari)
It is about time though. Sad I wonder where we could get information on when they are expected to return (definitely not Milan Lab Angry).
I thought if remember correctly we replaced the head of Milan Lab with the guy from US?