AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-03-2012, 03:30 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]I thought if remember correctly we replaced the head of Milan Lab with the guy from US?

Maybe. I don't remember for sure though. Still, how come there are already so many injures when the season just barely started? This is very frustrating. Angry
Don't forget about Didac Vila and Strasser Smile
Montolivo seems unlikely to recover directly after the break. Maybe the game after that.

For the next game (vs Atalanta, 15-16th) we should recover Abate, maybe Pato. Robinho should be back for the game after that.

(09-03-2012, 10:25 AM)Acmir Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget about Didac Vila and Strasser Smile

right. Sad actually did forgot about them. Dodgy that makes 6 in total. Sad
(09-03-2012, 11:40 AM)Gio-mania Wrote: [ -> ]Montolivo seems unlikely to recover directly after the break. Maybe the game after that.

For the next game (vs Atalanta, 15-16th) we should recover Abate, maybe Pato. Robinho should be back for the game after that.

that's right. Abate is out too. that makes 7.

I also just read that Boateng injured his hand too. that makes 8. Undecided
Boateng out for 15 days. Until now we have 4 players injured in space of two weeks. And not any player.. It had to be irreplacables players
dafuq.

(09-03-2012, 03:34 PM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]Boateng out for 15 days. Until now we have 4 players injured in space of two weeks. And not any player.. It had to be irreplacables players

who wants to bet that the next one getting injured will be Pazzini? You know, he just scored a hattrick, and there is no way that he isn't important to us now.

Grinundwech
Official update regarding Montolivo: first degree lesion, out for 2-3 weeks.
When is Pato supposed to come back?
(09-04-2012, 02:21 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]When is Pato supposed to come back?

4 to 6 weeks, that's what I heard at first. He was injured 2 weeks ago, so he may be back after the international break.