AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The difference btw Milan and Juventus in the last season is way to much. Add to that the ghost goal we would have been champions last term for sure.
307 vs. 44 is simply too outrageous. with all that, it is so frustrating to realize it all came down to the ghost goal(s) that decided the championship. OR, had we properly kicked Merda's asses, we could have had our business taken care of.

Oh well, hope we have better luck this year, despite the ominous opening weeks. Confused
(09-06-2012, 12:52 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting image I came across on R&B forums about the injuries (source is Gazzetta).

[Image: scaled.php?server=820&filename=11959438.png&res=landing]

IF the graph was showing nett income instead we wouldnt be that mad Sagrin

Interesting visualisation where we could see actually in 2007-08 back, our injury numbers was on par with the rest I would say. (except Napoli, maybe due to smaller numbers of players they have vs the rest?) and from then on, the number (or problem) was picking up on yearly basis without noone realising it?
I also wonder what Jube had done to significantly decrease theirs figure in 2011-2012? Dodgy
What's weird is, everyone gets injured on our team, only Ibra didn't when we had him, now he goes to Psg and just recovered from a minor like 2 week injury to get injured again in that international game I believe yesterday or today? Pfft if he stayed he'd be another one to add on the list
(09-07-2012, 03:07 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2012, 12:52 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting image I came across on R&B forums about the injuries (source is Gazzetta).

[Image: scaled.php?server=820&filename=11959438.png&res=landing]

IF the graph was showing nett income instead we wouldnt be that mad Sagrin

Interesting visualisation where we could see actually in 2007-08 back, our injury numbers was on par with the rest I would say. (except Napoli, maybe due to smaller numbers of players they have vs the rest?) and from then on, the number (or problem) was picking up on yearly basis without noone realising it?
I also wonder what Jube had done to significantly decrease theirs figure in 2011-2012? Dodgy

Doping? Grinundwech

At least that's what Zeman accused them of doing few years back. Add the ghost goal incident and maybe things are going back to pre-Calciopoli. Hahaha..
I am sure those jubentus bastard poisoned water in Milanello or hired an agent posed as cleaning service to sabotage our training.
I remember reading an article on football-italia about the emphasis Juve place on keeping fitness high whilst preventing injuries since Conte and his team took over.

However, nothing was in the article to suggest we wouldn't be doing the same, as many of the systems apparently in use at Milanlab are designed for this purpose.

There are rumours out there blaming Allegri, but it doesn't make sense, as we've had injury issues since late in the Carlo era and the graph proves that. We suffered more injuries under Leo than Allegri's first season too.

Personally, I think our injury problems coincide with Jean Pierre Meersseman leaving Milan. For those who don't know, Meersseman was the founder of MilanLab and was integral in it becoming a world renowned facility. If I'm correct, signs of the injury crisis were creeping in before he left, but this was also during a period when we had one of the oldest squads in Europe. I think around 2008 or 2009 (towards the end of the Carlo era), he left and has had much less input in Milan than in the past, though as with Pato in January, I think he's worked on some personal cases for the club. Since he left, we've had something like 2 or 3 different heads come in to take over at MilanLab, with pretty much no success.
Injury crises. This is the problem that AC Milan are facing now. With Giampaulo Pazzini sitting out Italy's first training session, AC Milan's worsening injury crisis continues. What a bad signs.
The Milan player most recently getting hurt is Traore. Sad

He was deeply hurt by Niang's recent lie. The doctor at Milan Lab diagnosed that Traore actually has a broken heart Icon_lol2 Grinundwech
(09-11-2012, 06:18 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]The Milan player most recently getting hurt is Traore. Sad

He was deeply hurt by Niang's recent lie. The doctor at Milan Lab diagnosed that Traore actually has a broken heart Icon_lol2 Grinundwech

Or, if Traore has bad temper, Niang will be the next player who is getting hurt.