AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone with updates must post here now, specially the Pato & Monty situation, because without them we are doomed.
(09-18-2012, 09:45 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone with updates must post here now, specially the Pato & Monty situation, because without them we are doomed.

Pato too? Grinundwech
(09-18-2012, 09:45 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone with updates must post here now, specially the Pato & Monty situation, because without them we are doomed.

Apparently Montolivo should return for the weekend. Robinho and Pato should hopefully return next week.
I heard that our best player Bonera was injured against Anderlecht?
yep, he's in doubt for Udinese
Injuries, so much of injuries. This is the crises that Milan is facing now...
(09-20-2012, 10:15 AM)ACmilanXtra Wrote: [ -> ]Injuries, so much of injuries. This is the crises that Milan is facing now...

If only that was our biggest issue now. Dodgy
Acerbi apparantly has some problem with his knee(s?), and will miss the game at Zenit.
(10-01-2012, 09:42 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Acerbi apparantly has some problem with his knee(s?), and will miss the game at Zenit.

Yeah I read that yesterday. Hopefully he'll be back soon.
Is De Sciglio really injured? Sad

(10-02-2012, 07:16 PM)dejo Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Abate will start because De Sciglio is apparently injured