AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've not seen anything saying De Sciglio's injured. I can imagine he may not start as he's played a lot lately and could probably use a rest.
I have not seen any news on that either, so no news is good news. Okmilan
Can someone update us on Muntari & DS, or even Didac? surely he can play better leftback than Antonini? milannews mentioning he will be shipped out come January..
All I know is that Muntari has made a very speedy recovery and is now training with the team. There is no point of talking about Didac as apparently he is not in our plan at all (strange how everybody else including Mesbah and Traore are "in our plan" yet not him).

I would like to know about DS too.
The fact that we are so desperate to get Muntari back reflects the quality in current team. anyway, no worries I'm starting to get used to it already Smile

Yeah, let Didac case remain an urban legend.. LOL
Where is Flamini by the way? Looks like however much we paid him is going to end up as a waste of money.
I'm so desperate, out of my mind that I feel like we should field that Mastouf kid in the video already. (yeah just based on that video clip)

Devilcool
(10-23-2012, 04:31 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so desperate, out of my mind that I feel like we should field that Mastouf kid in the video already. (yeah just based on that video clip)

Devilcool

You are not alone. Devilol I think of playing Maldini (the young one) as LB too. Devilol
Once every often goal.com come out with an article of interest beyond rehash of news already reported elsewhere and today appears to be one of those days.

Given our regular injury problems and notably Pato's injury issues, this article sheds some light as to how we might be able to sort this stuff out.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...bionic-man

I have said in the past when Pato was injured that we should investigate what was done with Messi to have him so fit nowerdays and this article gives some clues.
(10-23-2012, 12:09 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Once every often goal.com come out with an article of interest beyond rehash of news already reported elsewhere and today appears to be one of those days.

Given our regular injury problems and notably Pato's injury issues, this article sheds some light as to how we might be able to sort this stuff out.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...bionic-man

I have said in the past when Pato was injured that we should investigate what was done with Messi to have him so fit nowerdays and this article gives some clues.

I guess goal crap does not just have crap then.Sagrin

LOL at the comments below that article.