AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-14-2013, 11:18 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 10:34 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Niang injured too?

yes Niang is injured, tonight Poli get injured too, he will be off 14-15 days
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/mc-p...ite-123059

the fuck??? Poli injured? That's just great! Angry

All we need is Balotelli out too, and it will be complete! Angry
(09-14-2013, 11:18 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 10:34 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Niang injured too?

yes Niang is injured, tonight Poli get injured too, he will be off 14-15 days
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/mc-p...ite-123059

He should miss the next 2-3 games ... If it's 2 games, then, he should be available for the game against Bologna (missing Celtic and Napoli), if it's 3 games, then he should be available for the game against Sampdoria ...

Nothing official yet, it could be more, it could be less.

For moment, no news about Monto ...
Wow we have so many injuries..
(09-14-2013, 11:27 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow we have so many injuries..

11 players I think...
Which 11?

Gabriel, Abate, Bonera, De Sciglio, Silvestre, Vergara, Montolivo, Poli, Saponara (back already, I think?), El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini.

That's 12, so I suppose Saponara counts as recovered?

Also, what happens to Constant? All of a sudden he is out of sight??
(09-14-2013, 11:49 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Which 11?

Gabriel, Abate, Bonera, De Sciglio, Silvestre, Vergara, Montolivo, Poli, Saponara (back already, I think?), El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini.

That's 12, so I suppose Saponara counts as recovered?

Also, what happens to Constant? All of a sudden he is out of sight??

well i didnt counts Vergara , he recovered i think, but alegri told that he is still young and need to learn, he played in frendly match last week, Saponara too, but Saponara is not full fit..
@xu, Im guessing maybe Allegri prefers Emanuelson to Constant. I cant really comment because I think both are just solid subs, plus it feels as if Ive almost forgotten how Constant plays. But theres no doubt DS and Abate at lb and rb are our best options.
I prefer Constant to Urby, though both should be just backup as you said. What baffles me is that last season Urby was loaned out to Fulham which made me think that he was no longer in Allegri's plan; in the meantime, Constant performed well enough that we just bought him in full. Then the new season started, the situation seems upside down. I am very confused by all the mixed signals.
Kaka not injured? I wouldnt be surprised becouse he got a really, really nasty tackle on the ankle from Cesare Bovo.
Poli : Finally, his injury could be minor and he could miss ... no game.

Monto : Length of the injury yet to be decided after new tests ...

Kaka' : Asked to be replaced for a potential muscular problem.