AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope that both Monto and Kaka would come back in time. Both are not in the form, but both can be potentially important for us.
Seems like Poli's just got a heavy bruise or something. Either way, I think we need to look into the injury situation. Having a third of the squad out already is just not right and a lot of these are muscular issues rather than impact injuries. This is where Allegri and co's training regime needs looking at. The players when in matches don't look fit or sharp either and that particularly worries me.
(09-15-2013, 08:16 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like Poli's just got a heavy bruise or something. Either way, I think we need to look into the injury situation. Having a third of the squad out already is just not right and a lot of these are muscular issues rather than impact injuries. This is where Allegri and co's training regime needs looking at. The players when in matches don't look fit or sharp either and that particularly worries me.

This worries me as well. I'm starting to believe our pre-season training isn't good enough to prepare us for the start of the season. It's been like that so many times, with lots of injuries and/or bad results. Also before Allegri's time.
Poli's news is a good boost. I place him before Montolivo these days. Poli is a true fighter.
Funny the plaudits Poli is now getting on here.

Hate to say i told you so. Actually that's a lie, I am quite happy to say it.

Even if we disagree about his exact position, I assured many of you of how important and effective he could be for us.

And many are now coming round to this.
A Chinese site says that Kaka may be out for 1 month.
Spanish media claim Ricky Kaka will be out for a month with a muscular injury, but Milan have not confirmed any setback.

The Brazilian made his ‘debut’ for the Rossoneri in Saturday night’s 2-2 draw with Torino and played for 70 minutes.

There are rumours in the Spanish Press that Kaka has picked up a thigh strain that could rule him out for up to four weeks.

It would be a heavy blow if true, as Milan already have a huge injury crisis on their hands going into the Champions League against Celtic and Serie A with Napoli next weekend.

Riccardo Montolivo suffered a thigh strain against Torino and Andrea Poli was left with a heavy bruise to his leg.

They joined the already sidelined Stephan El Shaarawy, Mattia De Sciglio, Giampaolo Pazzini, Mathias Silvestre, Daniele Bonera and Ignazio Abate.
(09-16-2013, 01:09 AM)Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Funny the plaudits Poli is now getting on here.

Hate to say i told you so. Actually that's a lie, I am quite happy to say it.

Even if we disagree about his exact position, I assured many of you of how important and effective he could be for us.

And many are now coming round to this.

??? I thought everybody here was happy with the Poli signing, signing him was our best transfer of the summer, all the rest is crap.
(09-16-2013, 08:26 AM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]??? I thought everybody here was happy with the Poli signing, signing him was our best transfer of the summer, all the rest is crap.

Exactly what I was thinking. I presume the whole disagree on position thing is aimed at me and a couple of others as we disagreed on this, but I never thought too many posters were negative on the Poli signing and most seemed pleased with him during preseason.

I for one have always advocated signing Poli, since the rumours began during last season.
Official : Kaka' is injured ... Good old times !! Sagrin

Good luck to Allegri to make his team for Wednesday as it's obvious we won't be able to play the 4-3-1-2 as there is no Kaka', Monto and Saponara, we can't play 4-3-3 as there is only Matri, Robinho and Balo available for the attack, so ?

With Saponara, we may be able to add some creativity; with Niang, we may be able to add some uncertainty. Good luck, Allegri! :d

I wonder whose decision it was to leave these two youngsters out. I heard that even Celtic coach now claims that Milan is absolutely beatable. Good job instilling fear into our opponents' hearts, Allegri! :d