AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found what I wanted : the first player to come back from injury should be Monto, against either Ajax or Juventus ...
(09-23-2013, 12:43 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Just found what I wanted : the first player to come back from injury should be Monto, against either Ajax or Juventus ...

Good news.
(09-23-2013, 02:50 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2013, 12:43 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Just found what I wanted : the first player to come back from injury should be Monto, against either Ajax or Juventus ...

Good news.

Not really ... We have to play Bologna and Sampdoria with no player coming back from injury and Balotelli out. If we manage to get some points this week (2 or 4 points), we should be happy ... Anything more (6 points) would be a welcome miracle.
I would even save them for Ajax. Serie A is already a lost cause, and it is not worth risking him against Jube. Sad As a matter of fact, we should rest Montolivo and Balotelli for CL only, and not let either of them play in Serie A at all.
(09-23-2013, 04:50 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I would even save them for Ajax. Serie A is already a lost cause, and it is not worth risking him against Jube. Sad As a matter of fact, we should rest Montolivo and Balotelli for CL only, and not let either of them play in Serie A at all.

Balotelli won't play against Bologna (Wednesday), Sampdoria (Saturday if I'm not wrong) and Juventus (Sunday 06/10) ... So he will be able to play only against Ajax (01/10).

Monto won't play against Bologna and Sampdoria. The doubt is about him coming back for Ajax or Juventus. I'm afraid he could come back for the Ajax game if our next two results aren't good, and of course, it could lead to another injury.
Does anybody know how long El Shaarawy is out? And what is his injury?
SES could be back for Sampdoria or the first game against Ajax.

Monto and DES could also be back for Ajax.

(source: gazzetta)
I read that too. Really good news as they're really important right now.
Those are all good news. What would be even more important is that we should please stop all the freaky outburst of new injuries while we are recovering the wounded ones. Angry
Allegri said Monto and ELS will be back for the game against Ajax.
He also said Kaka' should be back soon too.

Finally, we could see a fit Milan soon ?!