AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up with El Shaarawy? Shouldnt he be back by now?

I believe he'll return soon, as recent tests apparently showed he's on course. He said he'd be fit for Barca though, so I'm not sure what's actually going on.
I believe that he will for sure return after the international matchday break. I look forward to his contribution. And please don't get re-re-injured. Wallbang
Speaking of getting re-injured apparently after only one full game, De Sciglio suffered yet another back problem and won't be called up for the game against Fiorentina. Good job Milan Lab.
Who is the bigger joke, Milan Lab, Milan coach (i.e. Allegri), or Milan management (i.e. B&G)?
Trick question because it's all three equally

(11-02-2013, 12:00 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the bigger joke, Milan Lab, Milan coach (i.e. Allegri), or Milan management (i.e. B&G)?

You make me feel like enjoying the show of greatest comedians Devilol
Apparently the Mexes eye problem is due to extensive time at the tanning salon.

http://www.milannews.it/rassegna-stampa/...ade-129463
I saw that too. It is quite ridiculous if I must be honest.
Supposedly it's not true, I read another story on Milannews that the two are unlikely to be related. He should probably spend less time at the tanning salon anyway, it can't be healthy.

Off topic, but I've always found it weird so many people in the West want to get tanned and darken their skin, while in the East people are often obsessed with having fair skin. Personally, I remember when Mexes had his natural skin tone and he looked much more normal than the current orange we tend to see.