AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL I bolded the ones that were more serious IMO and the players who have been out for a long while like SES and Cristante.
Thanks for the update. Some good news regarding SES and Cristante.
Good news. The only good thing about Milan now is the promising youngsters. I
The three players I absolutely want to see at Milan these days: de Sciglio, el Shaarawy, Cristante (though he has only played a few matches, I think he is a good promise). Poli is a close fourth. I don't think he will ever be WC. He is too old (24) to develop better skills, but he has the heart and I love that.

Oddly, I don't mind keeping Abbiati (as 2nd keeper), Bonera (as 5th CB, don't hate me, everyone Big Grin. I know, I make fun of him too all the time. Icon_lol2), Montolivo (not as captain), Balotelli (I hope he scores more non-PK goals and actually be useful), and Pazzini (I have always appreciated him).

Everyone else can just gtfo. Sorry if I miss anyone in either category.

==========

EDIT: Sorry. It seems that this is an injury thread. :d I have lost all trust in MilanLab. I think we should play safe and just keep El Shaarawy far, far away from San Siro for the rest of this season, just to give him enough time to rest and fully recover and starting next season that he can be injury-free, finally. Sad
De Sciglio injured...sprained ankle

Quote:Milan have today released a statement regarding an injury to defender Mattia De Sciglio.

The player completed 84 minutes of the Rossoneri’s game with Lazio last night before being substituted by Daniele Bonera.

“AC Milan announces that Mattia De Sciglio has undergone tests and consultation with the Professor Andrea Ferretti,” a statement on the club’s website reads.

“De Sciglio has suffered a sprain to his right ankle and he will be reassessed in two weeks.”

http://football-italia.net/46876/de-scig...ury-update
Poor kid.
At least it's not more serious, the tackle on his was terrible.
El Shaarawy back training and even scored with the Primavera.

Quote:Stephan El Shaarawy is closer to his comeback after scoring with the Milan Primavera team today.

The forward has managed only seven appearances in all competition this season and underwent surgery for a fractured metatarsal in his foot in December.

He returned to training with the squad on Wednesday and today played with the Primavera youth team in a game between ranks.

El Shaarawy was on target in the session, bringing him a step closer to his Serie A comeback.

Good news folks! http://football-italia.net/47671/el-shaarawy-target
YAY! Heart how much longer do we need to wait before he can fully participate? I hope it won't be too long. two weeks maybe? Heart
Rumours suggest Livorno might see his return to the first team squad.

I feel sorry for Honda, as even though he's out a week, it's the wrong time to miss matches. He was really good in the last few games and finally broke his duck to score in the last match. I hope the twisted ankle isn't a set back for him.