AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shaarawy
Torres
Diego Lopez
Alex

Hopefully it doesn't keep piling up

(09-15-2014, 02:36 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Shaarawy
Torres
Diego Lopez
Alex

This is the official statement of AC Milan:
AC Milan communicates the following updates regarding the injuries to Diego Lopez and Alex following the match with Parma. The goalkeeper suffered a right thigh injury. He will be evaluated in a couple of weeks. The defender meanwhile is struggling with bruising to a muscle in his right thigh. In the following days there will be further tests to determine the prognosis.
Quote:Milan have been dealt a further injury blow with the news that midfielder Riccardo Saponara requires surgery on a knee injury.

The club have confirmed that the 22-year-old sustained an injury to his left knee during Monday’s training workout.

Tests carried out this afternoon have revealed a sprain to the lateral collateral ligament, as well as a flap tear to the meniscus.

Saponara, as confirmed in Milan’s statement on the injury, will undergo arthroscopic surgery tomorrow morning.

No time frame for his recovery is set, but initial indications are he is facing a number of weeks on the sidelines.

This news follows earlier tests that ruled goalkeeper Diego Lopez out for two weeks with a hamstring injury, and cast doubt on Alex’s availability for next weekend’s clash with Juventus with an adductor issue.

http://football-italia.net/55940/saponar...ee-surgery

Saponara barely even plays and his knee needs surgery...Facepalm
(09-15-2014, 03:11 PM)eki111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2014, 02:36 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Shaarawy
Torres
Diego Lopez
Alex

This is the official statement of AC Milan:
AC Milan communicates the following updates regarding the injuries to Diego Lopez and Alex following the match with Parma. The goalkeeper suffered a right thigh injury. He will be evaluated in a couple of weeks. The defender meanwhile is struggling with bruising to a muscle in his right thigh. In the following days there will be further tests to determine the prognosis.

bad news. I really enjoy having both Lopez and Abbiati at disposal. Knowing how easily Abbiati gets injured too, I really piss my own pants thinking that Agazzi may play. Confused
As reported on different Italian internet portals, Lopez will be out for the games against Juventus, Empoli and Cesena.
Regarding Alex, he still needs to undergo some more tests before we can know how long will he be away from the pitch.
El Shaarawy and Torres should be available for the match against Juventus, even though they are still in doubt.
Today Milan released a statement confirming Van Ginkel suffered a sprain with ligament damage.
The extent of the injury will be determined following more tests.
Does that mean that we will have no chance at that 500K bonus?
Lol I was just playing FIFA 15 and I saw that news in-game. Wasnt sure if the injury was just in game or for real Big Grin
(09-24-2014, 11:30 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I was just playing FIFA 15 and I saw that news in-game. Wasnt sure if the injury was just in game or for real Big Grin

Care to post any comments on the gameplay in the Fifa 15 thread? I am still awaiting the delivery of my preordered copy.