AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel sorry for him. He didn't perform at all this season, but still his career is really damaged by all these injuries in past 2 years.
Paletta likely 2-3 weeks
Alex had nose operation, could be ready to play with a mask against Cesena
Rami out for Chievo at least, right calf problem.
For the past three seasons, one thing has come back. Always.

We have too many key players injured.

Instead of blaming our results on the injures we have, we should start blaming our injuries. Where are they coming from. Why is Milan having such big Injury problems in the past few years?

Are we not using the correct training methods? Are we not monitoring players' lifestyles enough? Is our pitch just that terrible?

The injuries just raise too many questions. I saw AC Milan train back in the earlier days when ancelotti was our coach and I wonder how much has changed ever since. Did milan lab see their budgets cut in half?
Quote:Milan will be without Nigel de Jong and Riccardo Montolivo for the potentially crucial match with Verona, the club has confirmed.

It was reported this morning that Coach Filippo Inzaghi would be relieved of his duties if the Rossoneri fail to beat Verona on Saturday, and the tactician will be without two of his key men.

“During the match against Chievo Verona, Riccardo Montolivo and Nigel de Jong both suffered injuries,” Milan announced on their official website.

“Montolivo has suffered a hip injury, and will undergo further medical tests in a week.

“De Jong is suffering from a hamstring injury, and will be re-evaluated in 10 days.”

football-italia
(03-02-2015, 08:26 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Milan will be without Nigel de Jong and Riccardo Montolivo for the potentially crucial match with Verona, the club has confirmed.

It was reported this morning that Coach Filippo Inzaghi would be relieved of his duties if the Rossoneri fail to beat Verona on Saturday, and the tactician will be without two of his key men.

“During the match against Chievo Verona, Riccardo Montolivo and Nigel de Jong both suffered injuries,” Milan announced on their official website.

“Montolivo has suffered a hip injury, and will undergo further medical tests in a week.

“De Jong is suffering from a hamstring injury, and will be re-evaluated in 10 days.”

football-italia

This report just lost its credibility. Inzaghi will not lose his job for sure. Where in the world can Galliani find another person willing to take on 800K (or is it 700K)? Inzaghi is safe. Okmilan Maybe he will remain our coach for many years to come. Okmilan
Honda sprained ankle, out for a few games.
Rami, Zapata, Bonaventura back training.
Honda has always been amazing when he plays for Japan NT, but he hasn't really shone with Milan.

I am excited to hear that Bonaventura and Rami are back, particularly Jack. :d
Destro's injury not serious, only a bruise, could be back soon.
El Shaarawy has returned to training again, with his target being on the bench for Sassuolo.