AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-15-2017, 08:05 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Calabria and Vangioni will most likely be the fullbacks for the last two games. All the rest are injured

What about Poli? Icon_lol2

No seriously. He is still better than Kucka.  Okmilan
(05-17-2017, 03:05 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]What about Poli? Icon_lol2

No seriously. He is still better than Kucka.  Okmilan

as much as I'm not his biggest fan... I would definitely take him at RB over Kucka... I think I would almost take Bacca as RB over Kucka
Is this true about the condition of Romagnoli? Sad

http://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/milan...tion-82427
That might explain why we jumped quickly for Bonucci
Let him recover. We now have the luxury for that!
Let Romagnoli recover, we now have enough CB.
(07-27-2017, 06:39 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Let him recover. We now have the luxury for that!

Not if we want to play 3-5-2, then we don't have the luxury. 

but yes, I absolutely agree that we should not take any risk. Let him fully recover. He is our future.
(07-29-2017, 04:57 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Not if we want to play 3-5-2, then we don't have the luxury. 

but yes, I absolutely agree that we should not take any risk. Let him fully recover. He is our future.

I think the crucial player for 3-5-2 is Bonucci. Juve cannot play with 3 CBs now. They will use wingers instead of wing backs.

Romagnoli can take a rest even without injury.

The sweeper/CB is hard to change, but RCB and LCB could be filled with classic side backs, ex. Azpilicueta.
Biglia could be out for 3-4 weeks, apparently...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
(08-09-2017, 12:24 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Biglia could be out for 3-4 weeks, apparently...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I am not happy to hear that, also because it will put Montella on the spot (and somehow I don't fully trust him): Locatelli or Montolivo?