AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-02-2018, 11:58 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you just let me be happy for a little while? Devilconfused Devilumpf Devilumpf Devilumpf Grinundwech

Longer you eventually were happy under illusion ,more painful return into reality would be. So it's better this way. Be grateful. Grinundwech
Conti training today, he is still weeks away from game action but back to "muscular" training with the rest of the team
Kalinic has not trained today as he suffers from an inflammation in the adductor muscle region. His condition will be evaluated in the coming hours [Milan TV].
Bad news as Conti has apparently gotten injured again and will be assessed this afternoon. May get an official comment on it later today.
Conti's injury is in the left knee he operated in last September [Gazzetta].
Seems the injury is not so serious. Knee sprain.
Sky report that Conti’s season could be over anyways since it’s a meniscus injury.
His agent confirmed that. Season over for Conti unfortunately.
Terrible, terrible news. Sad
So the "good" news was it's a sprain, rather than another tear of his ACL. tbh, I'm not too concerned about his season being over, I assumed as much back when he got the tear, he just needs to focus on recovery rather than rushing back.