AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's unfortunate, but tbh I've been satisfied with Locatelli recently and feel relatively calm that he can pick up in Biglia's place.
True. It could be a blessing in disguise.
That is, if Montolivo didn't beat Locatelli to the job.
(04-22-2018, 04:28 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]True. It could be a blessing in disguise.

lol, I don't think it's necessarily a blessing in disguise as I think Biglia's improved a lot under Gattuso and recently has seemingly curbed the odd mistakes he was making before.

I also think Gattuso's shown Locatelli is ahead of Montolivo in the pecking order lately.
You know I am biased towards Locatelli. Big Grin Him, together with Cutrone, Calabria, and Romagnoli are on my favorite list, because they may be raw (Romagnoli isn't) but they are young and have a fighting spirit.

So is Gattuso to me. Young (as a coach), raw (really raw), loves the jersey, passionate. I don't mind Milan stinking, but it bothers me greatly to see players sluggish and unmotivated, or coach not giving a damn.
Biglia out 6 weeks or so, calf issue
Caldara 3 months, calf/achilles area
Is it true that Castillo is injured i read that he won't play tomorrow??
He got a red card last game.
(11-07-2018, 10:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]He got a red card last game.

I forgot about that, thanks..
Biglia out for four months. He'll probably be match fit again in late April/early May then. That means we absolutely have to buy/loan a midfielder in January.

And to be honest I think that's his Milan career. He's going to be 33 in January, and I don't think he's impressed enough that we won't be looking for someone better in the summer. Maybe he'll stay for another season as a sub, but that's probably it.