AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Romagnoli has left Italy’s camp after sustaining a muscle contracture [Sky]
I hope that Romagnoli will be okay. If he goes down, we may as well throw in the towel.
(11-16-2018, 09:29 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that Romagnoli will be okay. If he goes down, we may as well throw in the towel.

The only positive if he goes down too and we decide to throw in the towel for the season.. we could throw in the reserves and youth to uncover hidden gems.. might turn up another donnaruma..
Calabria has an ankle-injury. Sent home early from Italy U-21.
Romagnoli 4 weeks with calf issue

No Caldara, Musacchio, Romagnoli, we should forfeit games.....
So what do we got for Lazio?

Zapata and Simic as CBs?

I bet we'll play Zapata and Rodriguez as the CBs.
Abate and Laxalt as fullbacks. Midfield won't change much from recent games with Bakayoko and Kessie. Suso and Hakan should be healthy. That leaves Cutrone and Castillejo up top.

Subs in the form of Bertolacci, Monto and Mauri. Big Grin

Still, I think we can beat Lazio. After that, we got some very manageable games even with the team I mentioned above.
This is gonna sound horrendous and probably give many others a nightmare.. but maybe.. just maybe.. we could switch to a back 3 (3-5-2) with RR(left) Zapata(center) Abate(right).. have Kessie and Bakayoko play really deep in the middle to cover Zapata as much as possible.. Laxalt (lw) Hakan (amc) Suso (rw) Cutrone as (cf) while Samu gets a free role across the front since he is able to play anywhere forward..

We only have 1 trump card left if anyone else gets injure.. its at this very moment i am thankful BoriGod is able to slot anywhere on the field.. just not effectively.. atleast he brings in some grit and physicality.. lol..
Maybe there is something wrong with the way they train? This is unreal.
Could be. This is not the first season we have some unrealistic injuries.
add Hakan to the list of injuries. Looks like we're adding Borini to the starting line up