AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-30-2012, 07:25 AM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]The 29-year-old is not in the Champions League list (was replaced by Maxi Lopez in January), but Ignazio Abate is. The right-back has got back to training and he will be ready and fully fit for the Catania game.

Alessandro Nesta, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Robinho are all well today and trained normally.

Wow, he is only 29 and he is having heart problems?? shocking because I am 29

MVB is a doubt for Barcelona. He is still struggling with back problems.

Pato may actually have a better chance of making it. He returns from the US tomorrow, and Allegri says his condition is good, if not excellent. He will evaluate whether he should play.
(03-30-2012, 03:40 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: [ -> ]MVB is a doubt for Barcelona. He is still struggling with back problems.

Pato may actually have a better chance of making it. He returns from the US tomorrow, and Allegri says his condition is good, if not excellent. He will evaluate whether he should play.

Interesting. How can Pato be in good condition to play if he has not been with the team?

Regarding MvB's injury, if it's true, then Ambrosini should 100% be rested against Catania. We will for sure not get good use out of him if he's playing 3 matches in 7 days.
I think Pato lacks match fitness, but he is not hurt.
Given Robinho's tendencies to miss open goals, I wouldn't be surprised if Pato starts Tuesday.
What I don't understand about Pato is what our doctor said ... Pato's back from the USA, it seems his form is OK to play, but ?! Merseeman shouldn't have said they have found what they wanted ... Just imagine Pato gets another injury by playing against Barcelona ?! That would be a f.cking joke !!
Meersseman: "Pato is ready to play on Tuesday vs. Barça. He will definitely be at Allegri's disposal."
Meersseman: "Pato is feeling great, and I would say that we found the answers regarding his injuries that we were looking for in USA."

^^ Oustanding news. I would give him some minutes vs Catania and then 100% start him against Barca. We need that unexpected explosive spark in the Barca match badly.
^ Very surprising words and news
Am I the only one that doesn't understand this?

Other players can't be used until the 86th minute because of injuries and lack of fitness. However, Pato can be out for months, return from the United States and suddenly he's READY to go against Barcelona?? He hasn't even been training with the team.

Flame, I don't think he can play today vs. Catania, as Allegri said he will be evaluated today. However, you never know.
(03-31-2012, 03:59 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one that doesn't understand this?

Other players can't be used until the 86th minute because of injuries and lack of fitness. However, Pato can be out for months, return from the United States and suddenly he's READY to go against Barcelona?? He hasn't even been training with the team.

Flame, I don't think he can play today vs. Catania, as Allegri said he will be evaluated today. However, you never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKezPFf0qzc&feature=fvst

Not a big Pato fan but very happy about the news. Milanlab America 2012/2013-? seasons.