AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-04-2019, 05:55 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Pacqueta is out for a month.

I didn't watch the game. What happened to the poor guy? Just when we desperately need him. Sad
Near end of the video

Thanks, Reza. Sad
Romagnoli should be back for Parma. Calabria could be back too, Donnarumma as well.
When on earth are we ever going to see Caldara.. or was he actually next seasons signing..?
Calabria fracture of the left fibula, 6-8 weeks out looks likely
Funny thing is....yesterday, among all the frustration of our shit play, when Calabria asked to come off I was like: "What the hell? He barely got touched! Is he made out of piss??""

All the while the poor guy had a broken bone!! Big Grin
Not laughing at the injury btw. Laughing at myself. I wish Calabria a speedy recovery. He's had some mistakes here and there, but really, on the whole, he's had a good season and his position is the last one we need to worry about. I hope he keeps developing because he's showing signs of becoming at the very least, a very solid Serie A RB.
Conti injured again wtf ???
(04-29-2019, 12:09 AM)Rosson3r Wrote: [ -> ]Conti injured again wtf ???

It was nothing. Yet you could see he was shall we say ?, Struggling. Not one of my faves i must admit. I have 1 who is much worse. No need to say who.
Conti is made of Glass